Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- February 2017 (includes spoilers)

Looks like they are @smileshannon.  Welcome to the thread!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I found this regarding 'the "new" Sally Spectra!

Comic relief and contrast return to B&B.

Soaps.com has learned that “The Bold and the Beautiful” is bringing back the Spectra family for a new storyline about rival fashion houses. According to TV Insider, the new Spectra family members are relatives of Sally Spectra, played by the late Darlene Conley, including the young redheaded woman who appeared on the Tuesday January 31 recap and paid her tab as ‘Sally Spectra’. The new Sally, who is being played by Courtney Hope (“Quantum Break,” “Transparent”), is the original Sally’s grandniece, and was raised by her grandmother, Sally’s sister, Shirley, who will be played by actress Patrika Darbo, who appears on “Days of our Lives” as Nancy. Also a part of the new generation of Spectras will be Saul’s nephew, who is also named Saul, who will be portrayed by actor Alex Wyse (“Masters of Sex”), and a new take on the Darla character, Darlita. That role was cast with “Modern Family” actress, Danube Hermosillo.

“B&B” headwriter and executive producer, Brad Bell, explains that the new Sally will work to set up a fashion business in the building that Bill Spencer (Don Diamont) is set to have torn down to make way for a new high-rise. However, Sally’s son, C.J., owns the building and decides to give Sally a trial run of six months to try and revive Spectra Fashions. Mick Cain will reprise the role of C.J. Bell expects the Spectra gang to contrast nicely with the ritzy Forresters, and to bring some escapism and levity for viewers in light of the current ‘rough’ times in the country and world right now.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I found this regarding 'the "new" Sally Spectra!

Comic relief and contrast return to B&B.

Soaps.com has learned that “The Bold and the Beautiful” is bringing back the Spectra family for a new storyline about rival fashion houses. According to TV Insider, the new Spectra family members are relatives of Sally Spectra, played by the late Darlene Conley, including the young redheaded woman who appeared on the Tuesday January 31 recap and paid her tab as ‘Sally Spectra’. The new Sally, who is being played by Courtney Hope (“Quantum Break,” “Transparent”), is the original Sally’s grandniece, and was raised by her grandmother, Sally’s sister, Shirley, who will be played by actress Patrika Darbo, who appears on “Days of our Lives” as Nancy. Also a part of the new generation of Spectras will be Saul’s nephew, who is also named Saul, who will be portrayed by actor Alex Wyse (“Masters of Sex”), and a new take on the Darla character, Darlita. That role was cast with “Modern Family” actress, Danube Hermosillo.

“B&B” headwriter and executive producer, Brad Bell, explains that the new Sally will work to set up a fashion business in the building that Bill Spencer (Don Diamont) is set to have torn down to make way for a new high-rise. However, Sally’s son, C.J., owns the building and decides to give Sally a trial run of six months to try and revive Spectra Fashions. Mick Cain will reprise the role of C.J. Bell expects the Spectra gang to contrast nicely with the ritzy Forresters, and to bring some escapism and levity for viewers in light of the current ‘rough’ times in the country and world right now.

"Make The Bold and Beautiful Great Again"

Honored Contributor

Well, I wouldn't use those particular words @deepwaterdotter but I'm sure it will be nice to see something besides the Forresters and the Spencer's switching bed partners and interoffice jealousies.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

OOOOH!  Maybe Rickie and Myrna will go to Spectra!  Hope springs eternal!  LOL!!

Honored Contributor

@Sooner, I'm sure Spectra will need a designer and models but what does Rick do when he's not president?  Anyway, there might be three potential deserters.  If Rick goes, Maya will go..

Trusted Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

OOOOH!  Maybe Rickie and Myrna will go to Spectra!  Hope springs eternal!  LOL!!

If that were to happen.......Happy Days are Here Again!!!!

Thomas will go, and the new Sally Spectra will accomplish that.  Once Katie gets with Brooke, trouble ahead for Ridge.  I'm getting so I can't stand Katie anymore either.

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Valued Contributor

I will most likely be in the minority but I think the writers could have created a new fashion house instead of reviving Spectra. 

Trusted Contributor

I like the idea of Sally coming back, the show was interesting then,and i loved the actress who played Sally,Glad to see c.j. back and the same actor playing the roll,him and rick were good friends,didn't he have a child with the character on the show who died? Also will Clark be coming back?He was c.j. father and a designer too.Tucka.

Respected Contributor

I also agree about the Spectra comeback. I loved Sally and her gang but nothing will bring what she brought to the show. I

too would rather see a new fashion house not called Spectra. I don't care for the Sally they have either. It was nice to see CJ as he was the original actor. We'll see how this plays out now Thomas knows who she is. I miss Darla with Thorne as they were a good team. Wish she didn't get killed off.

Nicole needs to dump that wig and Maya thinks she has an opinion that matters. Maya does nothing anymore on the show. Where is Sasha? She brought some spunk into the show and Zende is just boring. If the show doesn't get better I will not watch anymore. The Quinn/Ridge story is stupid and Katie needs to find something to do but butt into anyone's business. Katie used to be one of my favorite characters. Then you have Brooke demanding answers all the time. Sorry I had to vent. Smiley Happy