Respected Contributor

The Bold & The Beautiful --- February 2017 (includes spoilers)

Happy February!

It looks like Zende is still trying to win Nicole back - didn't someone mention a Valentine's Day wedding? Will it be them? Or maybe Thomas will elope with the new Sally!

They must have a little extra money in the budget to hire a new actress to play Sally, perhaps from the money they save on cheap wigs. Steffy's hair is awful looking! Each day it looks like it's on her head the wrong way!Woman LOL

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- February 2017 (includes spoilers)

@lainey1

Yeah, the Sally Spectra thing caught me by surprise.   Would this be the grandaughter?   I recall Sally and Clark Garrison had a son ... TJ or BJ or something like that.

And now that Liam and Steffy are together, maybe now he'll stop his incessant whining and finally show up for work at Spencer Publications?   If his dad didn't own the company, he'd never be able to hold down a job!

Honored Contributor

We know where this story is going.  Thomas will go to Spectra with Sally.

Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

We know where this story is going.  Thomas will go to Spectra with Sally.

@Pook

LOL ..... sooner or later, they all do .....

Honored Contributor

From what I saw in today's show, CJ, is Sally's son and the the lady with dark red hair is sally's niece.  Thomas is getting upset because he is being over looked as co-CEO with his father.  Why, I don't know.  He didn't get upset when Steffy was president, why now?  Is she older than him or younger?  Is it because she is a female and he is male.  Obviously this is just plot driven anger on his part.  Guess he's going to forget about Caroline and his baby that he was obsessed with for months until Caroline and Ridege divorced and announced to the world that Thomas was the baby's father, not Ridge.  All of that was wasted drama.

Thomas is going to work with Spectra as their designer due to his sudden jealousy.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Things are sure heating up between Quinn and Ridge - whoa! 

Honored Contributor

So am I the only one who thinks it's a real stretch that Nicole is sitting in on these meetings?  It wasn't very long ago that she was standing in the doorway with nothing, having left college to mooch off of her sister!

Also, most of old timer's are no surprised they dug up someone related to Sally.  It's as if they (the writers) have been patrolling the web for people like me/us(?) who want to see Sally or some semblance of her back on B&B.

Honored Contributor

What a surprise that clip was of Sally ... Sol ... Thorne & Darla ....  wow, never expected that.

Honored Contributor

Yes, that was nice seeing flashbacks of the real Sally instead the back of the head of someone doing a poor imitation of her voice.  Looks like they will be focusing on a niece of hers instead of her son, CJ.  As a love interest for Thomas maybe?  They don't seem to know what to do with Thomas, do they?  How many short lived SL directions have they sent him since this particular actor has been on the scene.  Looks like the teaser about him and Sasha is caput.  I didnt like Sasha but now that she's disappeared, I keep wondering about her.

Do any of you remember when the actress that played Sally was in Y&R as the head of a illegal adoption ring?  I think she stole Nina's baby?  Good old days.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Valued Contributor

I love that they are bringing back Spectra.