Trusted Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- February 2017 (includes spoilers)

I'd like to see $Bill get together with Brooke.  Ridge could go back with Caroline and I thought by now that it would have been proven that Ridge was Douglas father, not Thomas.  I haven't given up on that yet.  I think Quinn and Eric should stay happily married but maybe Quinn needs a good scare to knock off this flirting with Ridge to stop.  Maybe today was it.  Rick and Myrna could still go to International.  Well now we have to wait till Monday.

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

@jenagal wrote:

I fully agree.  It's bad enough they cover up our show but then all the interpreters have to tell us how to think.  We can hear and we can understand what was said when it's being said and then let us go to our show.  But at least CBS lets us see it later on our time schedule.  

So because Thursday's show was never aired, are we going to see it aired today or Friday's show with their cliff hanger will be shown?  So if Friday's show is presented, then those that can't watch on the CBS website, they will miss it?  4 hours I will have my answer.  Politics disgust me.

The news media is all amped up for a fight and they think we all live and breathe for it too.  So they are going to play it and play it and play it until we are all jus sick of it!  We're already all sick of it!!!!!  

Respected Contributor

@jenagal wrote:

I'd like to see $Bill get together with Brooke.  Ridge could go back with Caroline and I thought by now that it would have been proven that Ridge was Douglas father, not Thomas.  I haven't given up on that yet.  I think Quinn and Eric should stay happily married but maybe Quinn needs a good scare to knock off this flirting with Ridge to stop.  Maybe today was it.  Rick and Myrna could still go to International.  Well now we have to wait till Monday.

I'd love to see Ridge and Caroline back together......I liked him the best when he was with her......it seemed like their love came from deep inside their souls (I know I'm sounding sappy) and she seemed to give him a purpose.......I hope the writers revive this storyline and make that baby his son.....never been a Thomas fan!

Trusted Contributor

@HULAGIRL wrote:

@jenagal wrote:

I'd love to see Ridge and Caroline back together......I liked him the best when he was with her......it seemed like their love came from deep inside their souls (I know I'm sounding sappy) and she seemed to give him a purpose.......I hope the writers revive this storyline and make that baby his son.....never been a Thomas fan!

Hulagirl, that would be wonderful. If that ever happened, I'd jump for joy.  Caroline was so into Ridge, and they truly seemed to love each other.  This Ridge/Brooke thing, makes me ill.  Quit trying to revive a dead horse.

Honored Contributor

If you live in the DC Northern Va, Maryland area it goes on and on and on (politics).  Ugh!  I can't understand why everything has to be announced smack in the middle of the day and then (like some have said) they talk and talk about the same thing over and over.

We just heard the words come out of the person's mouth then they (the idiots) have to interpret what was just said.  The on the 5:00PM news it has to come on, then the 6:00 and on and on.  Again, ugh!

Honored Contributor

It looks like Carolyn is off the show or on recurring.  So strange that they would do that considering the baby and her were an important SL for a while.  Then as soon as Thomas found out about the baby, they drop the whole thing??  She and Ridge got divorced for nothing.  Unless the real reason for the shift was too hook up the very popular character Quinn.

I think the writers, when they are brain storming SLs, run into conflicts and have to decide do they want to keep going in a direction or detour to what they consider a better direction. 

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I think the Quinn character was more popular to someone in the powers-that-be than the viewers.  They have pushed her on us.  Or inflicted her on us.

Trusted Contributor

Well it certainly looks like Ridge is cooling off towards Brooke.  He thought he'd throw in a "I love you" to squish any notion she may be having.  But he can't go any further with Quinn, he has too much to lose.  His dad, family and news getting out to the public.  So he should just cool it, and cool that Quinn off.  Often times when we have something we cherish, we do something to s*re*w it up.  I hope Ridge does this with Quinn.  But I thought for sure Eric would overhear something from the stairs before Ivy left.  Well $Bill is still waiting....

Honored Contributor

@jenagal, don't you just love it when they talk about forbidden subjects right there where the wrong person can hear every word, lol?  

It looks like the writers want to make Ridge fickle.  At his age he wants whatever woman he doesn't have.  He wanted Caroline, so he took her.  Her wanted Brooke, so he wore her down until he took her.  Now he seminwants Quinn.  I guess he's forgotten about RJ wanting them to be a family again.  Actually, I think the writers have, too.  Haven't seen or heard anything about him in weeks.  Did he leave town.  Now that Ivy knows, it bound to come out about the kiss.

I got home about ten minutes after B&B started.  There was Sally jr and her gang on the screen.  I turned from it thinking I might feel more interest this evening when it repeated on POP TV.  Nope, not feeling like it now either.  Maybe tomorrow's episode will be better.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I love me some sexy Brooke--with $Bill.  I also would love Quinn and Ridge at it all the time--in their pathological way.