Trusted Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- February 2017 (includes spoilers)

To my surprise today's show is available to be viewed online.  So I'm ahead of the game for tomorrow.  Do you suppose they will go ahead and present Friday's show and not put todays on air?  Hmmm, maybe I better be watching tomorrow just in case.  Gee I couldn't miss a show.  I might miss something. Smiley Wink

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

The stupid thing (about the interruptions) is they show the thing in the afternoon news and then the 11:00PM news and so on and so on.  

It's not like we aren't going to see whatever it is.  Then we have to listen to them (the talkers) interpret what we just saw someone say.  This gets so old.  I get so tired of it.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, you're exactly right.  He was on almost an hour and a half and when I got home tonight....there it was being rehashed and disected as if it wasn't on earlier.  And anyway, if you want a large audience, why have that on in the morning?  I'm gonna be you for a moment and say "Good grief"!

I'm not even going to watch my soaps tonight on my iPad.  My eyes are tired.  I haven't even watched the program This is Us this week.   

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

I fully agree.  It's bad enough they cover up our show but then all the interpreters have to tell us how to think.  We can hear and we can understand what was said when it's being said and then let us go to our show.  But at least CBS lets us see it later on our time schedule.  

So because Thursday's show was never aired, are we going to see it aired today or Friday's show with their cliff hanger will be shown?  So if Friday's show is presented, then those that can't watch on the CBS website, they will miss it?  4 hours I will have my answer.  Politics disgust me.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was able to watch yesterday's show on POP. I don't know if CBS will repeat it today due to yesterday's preemption. 

If they don't, you didn't miss much. The reception which mostly consisted of Sally Jr. and Grandmom. Thomas recognized Sally Jr., kissed her and asked her to leave before Steffy saw her. Pam questioned the so called wedding cake Grandmom brought.

Steffy found Sally Jr. in the kitchen and asked her to leave, but not before she shoved her face into Grandmom's wedding cake. How old are these two women supposed to be because they're very immature.

Oh, and Zende and Nicole left for their honeymoon. They showed them in a bedroom with candles and flowers - I don't know if they actually left the mansion or just went upstairs to Zende's room. 

Who paid for the wedding? Zende?

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So is it time for Sasha to show up pregnant?  And what of Nichole, will she be deflowered and with child after her honeymoon?  Will Quinn's 'dark side' rear it's head now that Ivy knows about she and Ridge?  Does Dr. Bill have the magic piece of meat to put the roses back in Brooke's cheeks?

These and other questions will be answered on "The Cold and the Bountiful".  

Respected Contributor

Does Brooke EVER keep her door locked.........or is it always open (just in case??)  It seems like she never knows when Dollar Bill is in the house and always scares the bejeezus out of her.

Trusted Contributor

I was happy to see Ivy slap Quinn across the face.  She needed that.  So now Ivy knows a secret and where will it go from here?  I suppose Eric will get wind of something and there goes his wedded bliss.  Well Quinn just couldn't keep her yap shut, she was headed for trouble.  Friday's cliffhanger. WHAP!!!

Honored Contributor

@HULAGIRL, looks like she doesn't think about locking her doors, does it.  And she is a rape victim from years ago which traumatized her.  You'd think she would have everything down bolted.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I'm glad that Ivy saw that Quinn was the initiator of that kiss so that she can't completely blame Ridge later.  What each wants with the other, I don't know, lol.  Neither is the cream of the crop, imo.  This is going to be a double wammy for poor deluded Eric.  Worse than when Eric and Ridge were swapping out Brooke like she was a prize cow years ago.