Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- February 2017 (includes spoilers)

I love the Spectra storyline just for a different set alone. B&B had do something to shake up this show.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

Anyone else think this wedding was boring? I guess tomorrow will be the reception?

I'm surprised Wyatt wasn't at the wedding - he worked with Nicole and Zende. Too hard for him to see Liam & Steffy together?

At least Pam is onto the "caterers". 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Yes, the wedding was boring partly because these weddings never have enough guests.  Can't they spring for a few stray people...what do you call them?  No speaking part, just blend in.  I'm glad that the Spectra Gang didn't disrupt the wedding.  Once Pam says something to the crashers, things might get hot.

I would have thought Wyatt would be there just to meet Sally jr since I think he'll end up at Spectra along with Thomas.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I have to catch up.  I'm 3 days behind.  I've had to FF over so much lately, it's soooo boring.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, yeah, both soaps are pretty boring but it's better than another talk show or cooking show, right?  I don't know which is worse, B&B or Y&R.  

I have to say, though, that I lol when got put out in the cold by Jill (Y&R) after his little blue pill had him in the mood.  Best Jill/Colin scene ever.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Oh, heck.  Why is soap opera time the time for non-emergency pre-emptions?    I should have stayed at the fitness center.

I heiard that the ratings are going down because of this.

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Oh, heck.  Why is soap opera time the time for non-emergency pre-emptions?    I should have stayed at the fitness center.

I heiard that the ratings are going down because of this.

Not "tremendous"!

Trusted Contributor

I am SO sick and tired of my soaps being interrupted by you know who.  Went to watch Bold and the Beautiful and there he is AGAIN.  This has been happening 2-3 times a week.  Just had to rant!  Very glad I have POP to watch B&B and Y&R but unfortunately General Hospital can't be seen anywhere.

Trusted Contributor

Lol, yes he was on AGAIN!  It was wonderful....lol...lol.

Ok, I wonder if I can watch this pre-emptied show on the CBS website tonite.  Probably not, but I'll be looking.  Smiley Happy

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

@sabra wrote:

I am SO sick and tired of my soaps being interrupted by you know who.  Went to watch Bold and the Beautiful and there he is AGAIN.  This has been happening 2-3 times a week.  Just had to rant!  Very glad I have POP to watch B&B and Y&R but unfortunately General Hospital can't be seen anywhere.

@sabra, normally, I'd have that option, too, but I have someplace to go this evening.  Barring an emergency of some kind, these things shouldn't be done at the exact same time whenever they feel like it.  These soaps can't afford to lose viewers.  Looking at the big picture, jobs could be lost if they get cancelled.

Guess I'll be watching on my little iPad screen late tonight.