Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- February 2016 (includes spoilers)

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Yeah, but he doesn't sleep with or become engaged to all of them, right, @deepwaterdotter.  I hope Katie isn't that stupid, lol.

Only in their dreams.

Honored Contributor

"Open the door for your Mystery Date."

Respected Contributor

Spoilers for week of Feb 8:

~ Quinn is surprised by her reaction to the amnesiac Liam's appreciation of her.
~ Quinn shares a long-buried secret from her childhood with Liam.
~ Steffy finds it difficult to give Wyatt an answer to his proposal because she still has unfinished business with her ex.
~ Deacon's arrival at her cabin comes as a surprise to Quinn.
~ Quinn tries to keep her secret "visitor's" presence from her hubby, but Deacon discovers that Liam is there.
~ Caught red-handed, Quinn explains to Deacon why Liam is at her cabin.
~ Quinn turns up the heat by urging Wyatt to elope with Steffy.
~ Quinn comes up with a flawless solution to let Steffy hear from Liam directly.
~ Steffy finally gets the call she's been waiting for.
~ Cupid's arrow pushes two unlikely couples to take their relationships to the next level.

~ Caroline wonders why Thomas disapproves of Steffy having relationships with the Spencer brothers.
~ Thomas makes a startling confession of remorse to Caroline.
~ Thomas rushes Caroline to the emergency room, where she accidentally learns some important information that could push her over the edge emotionally.

Spoilers for week of Feb 15:

~ Ridge's plans to reestablish his presence at the Forrester mansion don't sit well with Rick.

~ Ridge's bash for Forrester's buyers puts Eric in the role of peacemaker between his sons.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Thanks, @lainey1 but.....where's my Dramamine?  This is making me nauseous.

If this little back story about Quinn's abusive childhood is supposed to make me like her more...it aint working.  In a way, she has abused Wyatt, too but in a different way.  He obviously has no self-esteem.  He wants all of his brothers women...Hope, Ivy, now Steffy.  I guess it would help if they would put some other females in the story, lol.  Put some of those models on contract to do more than walk around.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

well, i will be the "dissenter" here.......i actually LIKE this new storyline with quinn. i am enjoying seeing a history being presented for a change and i find it interesting the way they have approached it.

i was not a huge quinn fan, but this makes her seem just a bit more personable.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I DVR the show but haven't watched it much (just read it here).  I was watching it and suddenly saw Quinn's husband.

Where in world has he been and did he just walk out on her?

Respected Contributor

The thng tha's bugging me is that the writers are trying to make us believe that Steffy is suppose to be the love of Liam's life and they're destined to be together, blah, blah, blah. 

Personally, I think Hope is the one that was really the love of his life......he's so spineless that he let Steffy/Dollar Bill manipulate him into a relationship with Steffy......she iused every dirty deceiving trick in the book to undermind Hope and Liam's relationship.  I wish he'd get a backbone.  I've never liked Steffy......she's always been a snake....I've kind of been enjoying seeing her miserable for a change. 

Now, we all know that Quinn's scheme is going to end and there will be symphony music playing as Liam and Steffy find out and will now be together forever in la la land......in other words, the "love story of the century" kind of thing..  I still wish Hope would come back and Liam would FINALLY do what HE wants to do instead of being a big lump of soft clay and allowing himself to be shoved into situations......such a wuss.

Honored Contributor

@HULAGIRL, you are so right....Hope was the love of Liam's life and Steffy was nothing but the trouble maker in their relationship.  I can't buy this weak female role that Steffy is playing now who is falling for this let's get married right away stuff that Wyatt is pulling.  (I think she knows the history of the Hope/Liam/Wyatt triangle).  I know that she does like Wyatt but not the way she has loved Liam.  The old Steffy would not be sitting around waiting for Liam to come or call her.  She would be on the ground running, looking for him.

I wouldn't be surprised is Hope comes back.  Her name keeping popping up and I heard that the actress that played Hope is available.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

I was so hoping since Thomas was in the confessing and clearing his conscious mood, that he would end up telling Caroline that even though he said they did the act, they did not.  I'm still waiting for that but now in the meantime with her going into labor, she probably tells him the secret she has.  Tomorrow will be interesting.  Friday nights cliffhanger.  Caroline will be telling Thomas or he will be fessing up to her, right at the end of the show.  Now show me wrong, I usually am.  Smiley Wink

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

@lainey1 @jenagal @Mmsfoxxie @HULAGIRL  OK, as I've said, I DVR this show but I often FF over most of it and just read what all of you type in here.

I was under the impression that there was good reason to believe the baby was his; not Ridge's baby.  I remember us talking about how he probably didn't have sex, but I thought it wasn't determined on the show.

So, are you guys saying that it actually is Ridge's baby and that she and Thomas actually did not do the deed?  I was hoping it was Thomas' baby just for some drama.

I can't stand to watch Quinn with Liam.  That whole thing is stupid.  What is supposed to be wrong with him that he doesn't know ANYTHING?  What the hay?