Respected Contributor

The Bold & The Beautiful --- February 2014 (includes spoilers)

I can't wait to see where they're going with this gay Ridge storyline. At least it's not a repeat storyline...or I can't remember them doing this before!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I wonder what car Hope took yesterday? That means Liam & Wyatt will have to go back to LA together or one will have to call for another ride.

And wait till crazy Quinn finds out her new BFF Pam betrayed her! That will be interesting.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- February 2014 (includes spoilers)

Quinn will go on a rampage when she finds out Pam spilled the beans. Who knows what she will do to Charlie, Pam, Liam and Hopeless. She is about as crazy as they come. The Ridge storyline should be interesting. If I was Liam I would call a cab.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

It'll be ok because I think Hope is going to forgive weirdo Wyatt. Their jobs probably won't be affected either because FC doesn't want a scandal. I hope I'm wrong because I want Wyatt and Quinn out of the FC bldg at least. Quinn snoops too much.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Regarding the gay SL. I think it will go nowhere. Bill will have egg on his face. I think the gay person is someone they all know (not Ridge) which is why only his back was shown. I can only think of Thomas. Couldn't be R.J. Talk about jumping too a big conclusion, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

If they are going on the Ridge gay line, then why is he so attracted to Katie......Is it just for revenge??????? It looks like Hope is going to be an apple that does not fall from the tree, with men fighting over her, just has her mom has all of these years.........Wink Quinn better beware of any honey she eats.........{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Honored Contributor

On 2/1/2014 forrestwolf said:

If they are going on the Ridge gay line, then why is he so attracted to Katie......Is it just for revenge??????? It looks like Hope is going to be an apple that does not fall from the tree, with men fighting over her, just has her mom has all of these years.........Wink Quinn better beware of any honey she eats.........{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Lol, forrestwolf it's the other way around. They'd better beware of any honey Quinn gives them. She'll be out to kill now that Pam and Charley have outted her precious son.

Trusted Contributor

About the gay thing,I also feel it will amount to nothing.My opinion is that Ridge has a gay friend [wasn't that a gay rainbow flag]? who may have aids or they are at a gay rights movement.This will probably be B.B. way of making us aware.And I do mean just a friend,don't most of us have a gay friend, bill is making too much out of this,unless there are other pictures and we are suppose to use our imagination.I hope I explained this only meant it in a positive way. tucka.

Honored Contributor

On 2/1/2014 tucka said:

About the gay thing,I also feel it will amount to nothing.My opinion is that Ridge has a gay friend [wasn't that a gay rainbow flag]? who may have aids or they are at a gay rights movement.This will probably be B.B. way of making us aware.And I do mean just a friend,don't most of us have a gay friend, bill is making too much out of this,unless there are other pictures and we are suppose to use our imagination.I hope I explained this only meant it in a positive way. tucka.

I know what you mean, tucka. That would be a positive thing....to support a friend or relative. I think it will be a relative. I know that Thomas is coming back in a couple of weeks so it might be him.

Honored Contributor

Today's episode was boring. Turns out that guy used to be an employee at Forrester Creations and Ridge was his mentor. He broke up with his significant other and Ridge was just helping him out. Bet Hopeless will forgive Wyatt.
Respected Contributor

Well, after watching today's episode (2/3), I'm convinced Hopeless will forgive Wyatt. She talks a good game, but will find excuses for his behavior. This guy is a creep and I think the writers are going to take it further.....jmo.