Respected Contributor

The Bold & The Beautiful --- December 2015 (includes spoilers)

I can't believe I just typed "December" - where has this year gone? I guess we're going to have a Christmas wedding with Steffy and Liam planning to get married again?

Spoilers for week of Nov 30:

~ Steffy is dismayed by a conversation she overheard between Ivy and Thomas.

~ Liam questions Steffy's reasons when she wonders what went down between Thomas and Ivy.

~ Thomas tries to get some time with Ivy.

~ Ivy reassures Wyatt.

~ Bill and Katie flirt and share some romantic time together.

~ When Steffy reveals what she learned to Liam, he offers some sage advice about meddling.

~ Ivy makes a strong defense when Steffy levels an accusation against her and issues a stern threat.

~ Wyatt stands his ground and confidently tells Thomas that Ivy is already taken.

~ Steffy catches Thomas and Ivy discussing a hot and heavy make-out session and demands answers from her brother.

~ While Ivy waits at the beach house, ready to make a confession to Wyatt, Steffy has a conversation with Wyatt about Ivy.

~ Hearts are broken and deceptions are set in motion when the events of a stormy night become known.

~ Thomas is unsure about whether to bite when Quinn baits him with a pointed question about who would make the best wife for Wyatt.

~ A young couple in love search for answers, and one person begs for forgiveness.

~ Steffy and Ivy find themselves at odds again.

~ Business as usual at Forrester stops when an electrical fire ignites backstage from the showroom.

Spoilers for week of Dec 7:

~ In the wake of the fire, relationships remain in turmoil.

~ Someone must decide whether to forgive a betrayal.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- December 2015 (includes spoilers)

Thanks, @lainey1.

Have the writers forgotten that Forrester Creations is a fashion house and not a house of ill repute and gossip mill?  I'd like to see a SL related to the company.  And enlarge to cast to include more non-Forresters and non-Spencers.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

In today's world it is the Kardashians that sell  Not people with any sense or morals.  Trash is what people want to read about/see.

Trusted Contributor

Thx Lainey for the new thread.  Evidentally Ivy is begging Wyatt to forgive her times with Thomas.  Will she ever learn?

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

Steffy sure seems righteous.  She broke up Liam and Hope at least twice!!

Honored Contributor

@Pook, I still say that Steffy has designs on Wyatt.  I think the writers want to cause a problem between Steffy, Liam and Wyatt.  I hope not, though.  If that happens, Ivy and Liam could end up back together.  Musial chairs, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

1.  Remind me not to eat at the bar in the kitchen at Bill and Katie's house.

2.  For some reason I simply cannot wam up to the Ivy (Con-ivy as I think of her) character.

3.  I keep worrying that Hopeless will jump out of the bushes!  Ha ha!!!

4.  Can't really like Fish Mouth for some reason either.  He is better, but there's something about him. . . 

Honored Contributor

@Sooner, I hated Wyatt for a long time....still think he's sneaky.  But I happened to see him in a Hallmark movie and have liked him ever since.  Also he was engaged IRL to this young lady that seemed very nice.  He still bugs me sometimes when he belittles Liam, though.

Ivy is not a favorite of mine either.  She's fickle, if you hadn't noticed.  The writers are making her the female waffler of B&B.

Trusted Contributor

Steffy,  sure thinks shes something.  She's going to tell on Ivy

when she was a conniver herself.  I recall her trying to get

Bill into a compromising position when he wasn't available.  Now Steffy is the pious one.  Give me a break.

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

@jenagal wrote:

Steffy,  sure thinks shes something.  She's going to tell on Ivy

when she was a conniver herself.  I recall her trying to get

Bill into a compromising position when he wasn't available.  Now Steffy is the pious one.  Give me a break.

Are they making Steffy the new Brooke?