Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- August 2016 (includes spoilers)

@Sooner wrote:

OK.  You all are good at guessing!  

What do you think Quinn will do to Eric?  Or someone else?  Something if coming, that's for SURE!  

Maybe Quinn senses that Steffy is getting closer to Liam and pushes Ivy to get back with Liam in order to push Steffy back to Wyatt?

Respected Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Do you think that when they showed Steffy in her pajamas in Thomas' apartment she was wearing her real hair?

@deepwaterdotter, it looked like a wig to me.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

@tucka, you hit the nail on the head, my dear.

Good to see you again, tucka.  I hope you've been well.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@Sooner, as you have heard, Ivy is coming back next week.  The rumor on a spoiler site that I read says that Quinn is going to try to get Ivy to do something involving Steffy.  It didn't say what but it can't be good.  The story brought up the fact that Ivy still holds Steffy responsible for Aly's death.

I really wouldn't understand Ivy helping Quinn in any way since Quinn pushed her into the Seine (?) River once when they were in Paris as well as threatened to push her over some rail or bridge that was near Forrester once when she was trying to intimidate.

Sometimes these rumors never materialize, though.

@Mmsfoxxie

Oh gees, I forgot all about Steffy killing Aly with that rock and forcing Ivy to delete the video!

I chuckle when people call Quinn evil .... Oh, don't get me wrong, she's definitely unstable ... but if anyone on this show is evil, it's Steffy!   All I can say is that I hope when Ivy comes back, she makes Steffy's life a living HELLo !

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@Sooner, as you have heard, Ivy is coming back next week.  The rumor on a spoiler site that I read says that Quinn is going to try to get Ivy to do something involving Steffy.  It didn't say what but it can't be good.  The story brought up the fact that Ivy still holds Steffy responsible for Aly's death.

I really wouldn't understand Ivy helping Quinn in any way since Quinn pushed her into the Seine (?) River once when they were in Paris as well as threatened to push her over some rail or bridge that was near Forrester once when she was trying to intimidate.

Sometimes these rumors never materialize, though.

@Mmsfoxxie

Oh gees, I forgot all about Steffy killing Aly with that rock and forcing Ivy to delete the video!

I chuckle when people call Quinn evil .... Oh, don't get me wrong, she's definitely unstable ... but if anyone on this show is evil, it's Steffy!   All I can say is that I hope when Ivy comes back, she makes Steffy's life a living HELLo !

Respected Contributor

Yesterday, Steffy's hair looked pretty good so it was either her real hair or they found her a decent wig.

I'm surprised Quinn isn't on any type of medication. Remember crazy Pam with her brain issue? The medication made her a "normal" person again. Quinn is nuts so should be taking something for control, then when she's telling people "she's changed" it would be more believable. She was at a clinic for a short visit, but from what I remember, she wasn't officially released, she left on her own. Why doesn't Wyatt insist she see a therapist for help?

I wish the actor that plays Ridge would speak up and stop mumbling so much. I find I have to turn up the volume or put the closed captioning on to get what he's saying. Is it just me? lol

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

@lainey1 Between Ridge's mumbling and Brooke's whining they make quite a pair.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I loved it yesterday when Ridge said something to the effect that he and Brooke would be good together......she's thinking he means romantically when he really means business-wise.......Nookie was a little disappointed.............talk about desperate....Bill....Ridge....Bill..... Ridge......she'd even go back with Eric if he showed interest.

Steffy has been trouble since she decided to go after Dollar Bill......then poor Katie had a heart attack........she was jealous of Hope, so she decided to go after Lame and succeeded in breaking thm up and convincing spineless that he was the love of her life.  She and Thomas are both selfish brats.  That being said, I still agree with them and their stance on Quinn.  I still believe she killed that diamond guy in Mexico and she tried and almost succeeded to kill Deacon......she has no impulse control and is a sociopath...jmo.

I'm waiting to see if Miss Skank gets herself pregnant for real with Thomas......I still don't like her, but hope she does tie Thomas up enough to stay away from Caroline romantically.

I'd love to see Steffy pregnant with Fish Lip's baby about now.......that would put a kink in her game-plan.

Honored Contributor

Nope, @lainey1, it's not just you and he does mumble, not to mention that he has an accent.

What's even stranger that Quinn doesn't take medication is that no one brings it up since the time Quinn tried to stab Liam.  When she said she was going to get help, no one checked to see if it was true, which it wasn't.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

I don't see how ridge and Brook can complain about quinn when if you remember years ago when Brook was a young thing,she went through all the forester men.she went after Eric who was alot older than her and had two kids,so they can't talk isn't ridge alot older than Caroline? Tucka.