Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- August 2016 (includes spoilers)

@KarenQVC, there's an old movie on Hallmark that I saw her in that made me momentarily soften when I next saw the actress may Quinn on B&B but it didn't take me but a couple days to get back to hating her again.  Of course, I'm speaking about her character, not the actress herself, lol.  The best I can say about Quinn right now is that I love the way she's wearing her hair these last few episodes.

Yes, I think Wyatt is being selfish about Quinn and Eric but, hey, she raised him to be who he is.  He genuinely believes that he's supposed to get what he wants no matter who gets in his way.  SHE trained him to be what he is.  But because he loves his mother, I think that he will turn on Steffy if she leaves him.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Hi, @Danky.  He can't send Steffie, Thomas and Ridge too far, lol.  They have Forrester stock which is why they want Katie to get Bill's Forrester stock in her divorce settlement.  Not sure if Ridge wants to buy it from Katie or combine it with theirs so they can block Eric from allowing Quinn to take the company when she returns to her old self.

Hope you're doing well these days.  Good to see you back.

@Mmsfoxxie

I feel like we're watching two different shows .... why would you think "Eric would allow Quinn to take the company"?     

There's two things I see ....  first, in the past, Quinn's Artisan Jewelry was a profitable FC division, and the brats can't dispute that.

Second ...  Eric can date whomever he wants.  He and Quinn have an interesting connection, and the brats should mind their own business, or resign from the company.

Steffy is WAY out of line.   Clearly, as a child, she was never  taught how to get along with others!   She didn't like Ivy, so she fired her.  She doesn't like her MIL, so she thinks the woman should be banished from anywhere she might go.   Who thinks this way?  Princess Steffy has spoken so everyone better jump?

IMO ....  Steffy's lack of compassion is unbelievable!   Wyatt should quickly help her pack and then tell her "don't let the door hit you on the a** on the way out".

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44, if we're talking about Quinn, Eric, Steffy and Ivy, we're probably talking about the same show, lol.  Ridge said, when he came up with the idea of getting Katie to ask for Forrester stock in her divorce settlement, that the family had to protect Forrester from Quinn getting a hold of the company.  He's projecting, of course, but I can see Quinn down the line when her Ms. Congeniality personality wears off, trying to turn Eric against the family or even trying to get Eric sick enough to have to depend on her.  This is soapland....anything goes.

I agree with the other comments you made, though.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Do you think that when they showed Steffy in her pajamas in Thomas' apartment she was wearing her real hair?

Respected Contributor

I guess the family thinks Eric & Quinn are going to get married and he'll leave the company to her? I doubt it. I'm sure Eric already has a will and it probably states the company gets split among his 6 kids or something to that effect. Eric hasn't even mentioned marriage with Quinn so I'm not sure why his kids and grandkids are so in his face about her taking over the company. He just wants to shack up and play house with her for now.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Yeah, that's what Eric wants now but the more his kids push, the closer to the altar he will go.  Let's remember....Quinn is very unstable.  She seems to be one way this week and another next week.  I have no doubt that Eric will be hurt by her.  It's just a matter of when.

If the family hadn't been so demanding, Quinn might not be living with Eric.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Hi, @Danky.  He can't send Steffie, Thomas and Ridge too far, lol.  They have Forrester stock which is why they want Katie to get Bill's Forrester stock in her divorce settlement.  Not sure if Ridge wants to buy it from Katie or combine it with theirs so they can block Eric from allowing Quinn to take the company when she returns to her old self.

Hope you're doing well these days.  Good to see you back.

@Mmsfoxxie

I feel like we're watching two different shows .... why would you think "Eric would allow Quinn to take the company"?     

There's two things I see ....  first, in the past, Quinn's Artisan Jewelry was a profitable FC division, and the brats can't dispute that.

Second ...  Eric can date whomever he wants.  He and Quinn have an interesting connection, and the brats should mind their own business, or resign from the company.

Steffy is WAY out of line.   Clearly, as a child, she was never  taught how to get along with others!   She didn't like Ivy, so she fired her.  She doesn't like her MIL, so she thinks the woman should be banished from anywhere she might go.   Who thinks this way?  Princess Steffy has spoken so everyone better jump?

IMO ....  Steffy's lack of compassion is unbelievable!   Wyatt should quickly help her pack and then tell her "don't let the door hit you on the a** on the way out".

I wish I HAD thought that in the past.  I put up with far too much bologna from a lot of people.  You really don't have to suffer really toxic people in your life.   Steffy should NEVER have married that whiney Wyatt mommy's boy!  Lesson:  Don't marry a mommy's boy!  LOL!!!!

Honored Contributor

OK.  You all are good at guessing!  

What do you think Quinn will do to Eric?  Or someone else?  Something if coming, that's for SURE!  

Honored Contributor

@Sooner, as you have heard, Ivy is coming back next week.  The rumor on a spoiler site that I read says that Quinn is going to try to get Ivy to do something involving Steffy.  It didn't say what but it can't be good.  The story brought up the fact that Ivy still holds Steffy responsible for Aly's death.

I really wouldn't understand Ivy helping Quinn in any way since Quinn pushed her into the Seine (?) River once when they were in Paris as well as threatened to push her over some rail or bridge that was near Forrester once when she was trying to intimidate.

Sometimes these rumors never materialize, though.

Trusted Contributor

Hello,I was surprised with some of your responses pertaining to Eric and Quinn. In soap land things are always drama. A typical story line like this would be They get married, Eric starts having health problems ,Quinn has returned to the evil Quinn,and is slowly poisioning Eric,he is now on his death bed and she has him so doped up she gets him to sign a paper which gives her all control of his business,at the last minute [if Eric is going to stay on the show] someone will discover what she is doing,maybe her son,or Ivy?,that is what usually happens.Also I thought that Quinn will be killed accidentally by her son,and maybe Steffie or Liam will be arrested for it. okey thats what could happen,only on the soaps.Tucka.Cat LOL