Valued Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- August 2016 (includes spoilers)

I enjoyed the slap in the park that was the best!  Oh that is what you call a happy day!

Valued Contributor

His meds are working..

Trusted Contributor

Well these 'meds' maybe left over from the Donna days. If so, evidentally they haven't expired yet. Lol.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

Spoilers for week of Aug 7: (from Boldbeautifulfan.com)

~ Feeling that she's at the end of her rope, Steffy confronts Wyatt about his mother.

~ Ridge confronts Quinn about her manipulation of Eric and her disrespect of Steffy.

~ Wanting Eric and Quinn to stay separated, Ridge and Steffy work to make sure it happens.

~ Unwilling to deny his own happiness any longer, Eric calls a family meeting to discuss the situation with Quinn.

~ Caroline shatters Thomas' plans for the immediate future by delivering surprising news.

~ Following Lizzy's christening, Julius harshly tells Sasha that it's time for her to leave Los Angeles.

~ Unable to help themselves, Julius and Sasha verbally lash out at each other for past mistakes.

~ Nursing her wounds after her confrontation with her father, Sasha finds a friend in Thomas.

~ Thomas sympathizes with Sasha and her sad childhood.

~ Thomas comes to Sasha's defense when he overhears Julius bullying his daughter.

~ Bill makes a settlement offer to Katie, but Ridge thinks she should ask for something more - as in Bill's stock in Forrester Creations!

~ Brooke is put on the spot when Bill asks her to help him get what he wants from Katie.

~ Suspecting that Ridge is behind Katie's sudden interest in Forrester Creations, Bill shares his theory with Liam.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Well, I don't care what happens if Steffy doesn't go back to Liam.  And if Quinn doesn't get shut down.  I am so sick of her. 

I want them to get back to business again.  Why can't they all have to work together to save the company or something?  This stupidity has simply worn off. 

Respected Contributor

Well.....Ol Stuffy has now got her excuse to go back to Lame.......geez, get it over with and just do it!!!  I hate that Caroline is going to probably be with Thomas.....pray she meets someone in the Hamptons or goes back to Ridge.....there is a medical emergency with Douglas and they find out the baby is Ridge's after all........

Sasha is not done with Zende..........not sure what's in store  or maybe she'll put moves on Thomas.....that I wouldn't mind!! 

I don't care what happens with Eric and Quinn.....let the old fool find out for himself what a sicko she is.......

Respected Contributor

I just don't get the breakup of Ridge and Caroline. They just sat down and talked for 10 minutes and decided to end their marriage. No questions, no arguments, no tears? And now she's telling Thomas they'll figure out if there's a future for them? Wasn't she just madly in love with Ridge, the love of her life about 2 days ago? Someone please explain this to me!

Why don't they run a DNA test just to make sure 100% that Douglas is not Ridge's son. That doctor may have made a mistake or lied to Ridge when he told him he couldn't have kids. 

And when they run the DNA test for Douglas, run one to make sure that Wyatt is really Bill's son!! Woman LOL

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lainey1 lainey girl....that would make sense and these writers are way beyond anything that would make sense.

You see that would require some REAL writing because then they'd have to write words for the people to speak and to figure out what they were going to do if it was Ridge's kid, this way it doesn't require much imagination or time writing words.

I always go back to the days when Stephanie (the mom) had cancer and she and Brooke were mending fences.  They were some good words written between the two.  You could feel the emotions and felt involved.  Now it's so easy the way they just plop down some words and 1/2 of the time they don't make sense.

Forgot to mention they are probably written by people (young men or women) who haven't experienced much life and think that's all there is to breaking up a marriage or even a relationship.  Remember how intense their "LOVE" was supposed to be?  Remember the times in the office when they were taking the pencil from each other and drawing?  Then all of that emotion is gone in what .... 10 minutes?

Trusted Contributor

First off I want to see Caroline back with Ridge.  Douglas needs to be found out that he is Ridges son. (Let's hurry up with this story line, it must happen)  Mr. Avant needs to be nice to his daughter Sasha.  After all she couldn't help she arrived here in this predicament.   Thomas needs to get someone else, Sasha?  That would be interesting.  Anyway back to Steffy and her problems?

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, at least those writers knew how to write a cancer story....the one with Stephanie (as you said).  In Y&R, the writers totally dropped the ball with Michael's prostate cancer.  I'm not sure if he still has it or what.  I've heard they might revisit it, though.  The only problem with B&B right now is the fact that they need more leading men on the show.  It's almost incestuous on that show.

BTW, I wish Thomas would do something about that Superman look lock of hair falling in his face, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)