Trusted Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- August 2015 (includes spoilers)

Lainey, it did say anxiety.  But with Pams name on the prescription bottle, I don't see where anyone should think it's Caroline.  The pills were actually laying on the floor under Pams desk.  Caroline spotted them under there and then found no drawers would open so she could secure them.  I can't believe that we didn't have a hair raising cliffhanger today. 

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

Why are they important?  I don't understand?  Do you guys think they're going to make a big deal about her pills?  Why?

Trusted Contributor

Well they wanted us to know that Pam was without her anxiety pills for some reason. Now Caroline has them in her purse if Pam comes rushing back for them. Maybe all this is just a filler and means nothing.
Honored Contributor

@lainey1 wrote:

Brooke looked a bit dowdy today. She hasn't been looking her usual self at all.  Aging?Woman Very Happy

I thought the pill bottle said something about "anxiety"?

Thanks for the corrections, I missed the "anxiety" part.

Trusted Contributor

Lainey,I agree about Brook,what was that she was wearing?It was horrible,not what Brook usually wears,it looked like she just came off the ranch,instead of her usual glamor look. [note,nothing wrong with being on a ranch,but thats not Brook.]She is looking old, and thats ok, but she needs to have a makeover,her face looks so pale like she doesn't have makeup on or any eye color.Tucka.

Trusted Contributor

Well Ridge certainly threw us a curve today with his 'baby' decision. Maybe down the road Caroline and Rick will indeed decide they really want to be together and have that baby they wanted way back when.
Honored Contributor

Yeah, jenagal Ridge sure did through a curve.  I though he was going to say that he would agree to a child.  But he said he'd let her go.  How cold!  But there's something else to it.  A vasectomy?  But I don't see why he wouldn't mention that to her.  what was on that paper??

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Does anyone recall this in the story line a while back: After a year of soul-searching, Ridge came home determined to remarry Brooke. But Ridge pulled away when Brooke confessed to having a relationship with Bill, the husband of her sister, Katie Logan. Ridge couldn't believe Brooke would betray Katie in such a way and offered Katie his support, discovering a spark with her. Hoping to persuade Brooke to come back to him, Bill showed Brooke pictures of Ridge with his arm around a man at a gay pride parade. Brooke recognized the man as family friend Fabrice, who had merely roomed with Ridge while he was in Paris. Maybe they are going back to it.......😱
Honored Contributor

Rick's new haircut is....ahem, special.

Respected Contributor

Yes,what was on the paper he was looking at? Does have some sort of medical problem that's preventing him from giving Caroline a child? But why wouldn't he just tell her? And say they could adopt.

Is it something else? Maybe he has an illness and only so much time left so it would be unfair for him to bring a child into the world that won't have a father around?

I do remember they insinuated that Ridge might be gay when he was overseas. I hope they don't bring that up - he clearly has a thing for the ladies. Unless that's where the future bi-sexual storyline comes in....

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum