Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- April 2016 (includes spoilers)

Oh, give it a rest Ms. Skank.  If you're doing so well and are so grown, you should realize that a married man can't treat his out the family child like his own.  Blame your mother for some of this.

Lol, ok, now I'm talking to soap characters.  Cray cray.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

I kept hoping that Nicole would miscarry, I hate that storyline of asking your young unmarried sister to have your baby.

Trusted Contributor

This is going to be quite an experience for Nicole to just hand over her baby, and let her sis and Rick take over.  I don't know how this is going to work out.  I would think, it wouldn't.  

Well come Monday, Mr. Avant will have some  xplaining to do....   Now Nicole is gaining a sister and losing her baby.  What a terrible thing for her to adjust too.  I feel sorry for Sasha too.  Not a good situation.

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

If Nicole doesn't miscarry, it wouldn't surprise me if she didn't share the secret.  What this might do is make it harder to give up the baby knowing what the baby might think of her later.  Ms. Skank Sasha might have put that on her mind.  Nicole won't want her mother to find out what her father did either since it will hurt her.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Very good Mmsfoxxie. I totally agree with you. This show is getting very interesting. Now what is Liam going to do about Quinn? I can't wait till Monday.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

@jenagal, Liam did a lot of yelling and banging on the wall but why didn't he call the police?  And why didn't Bill have Deacon followed.  Oh yeah, they're REALLY looking for Quinn, lol.

Honored Contributor

This all kind of makes me sick.  I don't think I can watch this any more. . . Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

It is stupid that Liam didn't have her arrested.  That is so far-fetched it's hard to understand.

I FF over much of it anyway.  Especially anything to do with the baby stuff and that entire group.  Oh!  Also anything to do with Quinn and fish lips.

Hummm???? Who's left on the show to watch?