Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- April 2016 (includes spoilers)

I saw where the actress who plays Quinn is 47 years old.  I'm still trying to find out (out of curosity) just how old Quinn is supposed to be.

She was around 18 or so when she got pregnant with fish lips wasn't she because she and Bill had an affair and she was pregnant when he left her, but supposedly he didn't know she was pregnant.

That right there tells how they've changed the character because this Quinn character now would have don't anything to hold on to Bill and tell him she was pregnant to get money out of him. Supposedly, back then she raised the kid on her own and didn't want him to know about the boy.  Hummmm???

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I saw where the actress who plays Quinn is 47 years old.  I'm still trying to find out (out of curosity) just how old Quinn is supposed to be.

She was around 18 or so when she got pregnant with fish lips wasn't she because she and Bill had an affair and she was pregnant when he left her, but supposedly he didn't know she was pregnant.

That right there tells how they've changed the character because this Quinn character now would have don't anything to hold on to Bill and tell him she was pregnant to get money out of him. Supposedly, back then she raised the kid on her own and didn't want him to know about the boy.  Hummmm???

I've always suspected that Bill isn't Wyatt's biological father.

Respected Contributor

If Steffy and Wyatt got their tattoos today, wouldn't they look a little red and irritated? 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

@lainey1 wrote:

If Steffy and Wyatt got their tattoos today, wouldn't they look a little red and irritated? 

They would if they weren't just drawn on.

Honored Contributor

Lol and if they were real tattoos, it would be shiny from the ointment that has to be put on it.  At least mine did.  And you wouldn't let anyone rub germs across it like Liam did.

Quinn has a lot of nerve...or is just that ill in her head.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter You are right!  He was never tested was he?  That was totally out of character for Bill to not have had him tested, especially since he already had Liam for a son, I would have thought his character would have been cautious.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What on earth was that getup on Quinn today?  Bowed blouse, print pajama pants, and white heeled boots.

Honored Contributor

I don't know how Liam thought Steffy was going to have dinner with him.  She told him in the first place she couldn't stay.

Those ink stains that they are calling rings are extremely ugly.  Wyatt's looked crooked, lol.  Rich people not buying rings.  Go figure.  It's almost as bad as Ridge and Katie with the ribbon/string.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Haven't watched yet but is there a chance Quinn is going to tell liam she is pregnant? will it be real or will she be lying ?She is up to something. He should have her take a test for the paternity,she is to old isn't she?Of course this is a soap opera ,what was I thinking?Tucka.

Respected Contributor

Bill should get that paternity test done now, especially since he sees how crazy Quinn really is. Maybe something is going to happen and Wyatt will need blood only to find out that Bill is not his father. Of course, he'll keep it quiet. No way is he giving up this lifestyle.

Funny when Liam was punching the wall around Quinn yesterday that the wall was actually moving. lol Producers must have told him not to hit it as hard.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum