Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- April 2016 (includes spoilers)

@jenagal, now that we know the doctor has lost his practice, it makes you wonder how good of a urologist he was.  Could be that the baby is Ridge's.

If he's dead, there is still Katie to worry about spreading the news. Funny, she was going to tell Bill about it but he was too anxious to bust her out about the vodka Brooke he shown him.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I think Katie will get drunk on her fanny and end up spilling the beans about Ridge and Caroline's baby to others.

Trusted Contributor

Haven't watched todays show yet,so the doctor gets hit by a truck? Hope it doesn't involve Ridge . Why would Brook just walk in to the house what business is it of hers? She was out of line. Deep down i think she wants to show katie up so she can have Bill.She could have cslled Bill at the most and told him about her suspicions but to go into Katies house and snoop is just wrong.

I also wish Quinn and her little boy Wyatt would leave ,he is such a mommies boy, and it seems like Quinn has done alot of things we do not know about.wyatt is always mentioning to her about her past mistakes.He is so insecure and just has to keep reminding Steffie that they are married. Sorry wyatt you were second best get over it,you brought it on yourself.Tucka.

Respected Contributor

Well, we're assuming it's the doctor who was hit by the truck, but when Ridge walks back to see, maybe it'll be someone else. I just can't see the blackmail storyline ending so quickly, unless Katie spills the beans.

Brooke couldn't wait to let Bill know about Katie's drinking again. She steered him right to that water bottle filled with booze. Poor Katie, she has the gossip of the day and Bill doesn't want to hear about it. lol

Shouldn't Bill be able to tell she was drinking after lunch. Her eyes did look a bit glazed. And she's drinking vodka, there's apparently less smell from it.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Not only second best, @tucka but second best for the THIRD time.  Wyatt needs to get a clue!

As far as Liam's job at Spencer that Bill gave to Wyatt is concerned...Bill can just give liam his job back and create one for Wyatt.

It's said that Liam will be working at Forrester since Wyatt has his job but we all know that this set up is so that Liam can be close to Steffy all day at Forrester so that Wyatt will worry himself to death about them reconnecting.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie I agree that Bill should be able to tell (especially since he's very much aware of her drinking) about drinking.

I have lived in a family of alcoholics and even the most novice person who's with someone often can tell if he or she is drinking.

I HATED the way Bill made this all about himself!  That's what he did!  It was about how he felt and he this and that.  She kept apologizing for what she did to HIM and how terrible she made HIM feel.

That is terrible.  That isn't the way you support an alcoholic and lead them the way to get help.  You make it about the alcoholic and let them know you understand it is a disease and that you will help them get the help THEY need.  It doesn't mean you give them a free pass, you give them support.

I STILL think these stories are written by very young people who have little or no talent and haven't lived much life.  Anyone who's lived life for awhile has a far different attitude about life than the one these writers have given these characters.

There's a difference in the way soaps used to be and the directions and personalities these young writers are given the characters.  It's as if they don't understand that many of us have followed some of these people for many years (especially some on Y&R).  We can accept and move with some differences when the characters take a detour here and there.  But good grief!  To have these characters take a total 360 character-wise is just stupid.

My guess is they are losing fans left and right because it makes it very difficult to sympathize and CARE what the heck happens to some of these characters.  We/me/I can't see any similarities with ANYONE I know.

Maybe it's just me feeling this way.  However, I have to think I'm not the only person who feels this way.  Maybe people don't agree with all I said, but some of what I said here. 

Trusted Contributor

I just don't get it.  Why doesn't Bill see that Brooke is the problem and for good reason.  She told him she loved him, Katie heard it, and we all know he wouldn't put up with this if Katie had some guy hanging around and loving her.  Brooke is so upsetting, and too bad Katie can't let her have it and throw her out of her house.  Katie can't trust her and why should she have to put up with her.  Oh, that's right...she's doomed, it's her sister.  Anyway,  I wouldn't want to be in Katie's position.  

If that Doctor really died, TG but now Katie knows something.  I suppose she'll have to blab.  Anyway it's all interesting but I don't miss Rick and Maya....Smiley Happy

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

Brooke stood there way too long.  I'm glad she told Bill about the drinking since talking to Katie herself did no good.  But once she told Bill, she should have left.  She looked stupid standing there.

Honored Contributor

OMG!!  What is that on Rick's head!!??  I glanced at him the other day but the camera was quick.  Maybe I should be asking why, not what, lol.  With a part in the middle to boot.  Not a good look.

Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

OMG!!  What is that on Rick's head!!??  I glanced at him the other day but the camera was quick.  Maybe I should be asking why, not what, lol.  With a part in the middle to boot.  Not a good look.

@Mmsfoxxie, I was just coming here to post about Rick's hair. Seriously, they think that looks good? You could really tell it's a wig when they showed the back of his head. It looks like it's just sitting on top of his head and if he sneezed it would fly off! lol

Can they drag it out any longer telling Liam who Steffy's new husband is???

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum