Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- April 2014 (includes spoilers)

Does Brooke EVER not get what she wants? I have watched this on and off for years. Sometimes I can't stomach any more of the Logan ""girls"" and don't watch for years. I would LOVE to see that woman get hers sometimes.

Honored Contributor

Oh come on ....... when Taylor came back from the dead after 10 years, she just assumed that everyone would disrupt their lives and she'd just jump back in where she was when Sheila Carter shot her.

As it turned out Ridge went back and forth for the longest time, (he was so torn), and finally Stephanie faked a heart attack to force Ridge to renew vows with Taylor and Brooke had to move out. There was also the time that Ridge ended it on their honeymoon over a dumb text to Deacon about Hope. How idiotic.

She sure didn't get what she wanted either time. Brooke definitely doesn't always get what she wants. Honestly, I don't know why so often it's reduced to a win or lose mentality. This show isn't a contest.

Respected Contributor

I see Wyatt and Quinn were added to the opening credits. I guess they're going to be around for a while. Good news is I see Thorne on there again, maybe he's going to have more air time.

Ridge is so arrogant. He just walks in, fires Oliver, which buy the way, was really tacky and unprofessional to do in front of everyone, and demands to be President again. We know Eric isn't going to put his foot down and keep Rick as prez. Ugh.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

On 4/2/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

Oh come on ....... when Taylor came back from the dead after 10 years, she just assumed that everyone would disrupt their lives and she'd just jump back in where she was when Sheila Carter shot her.

As it turned out Ridge went back and forth for the longest time, (he was so torn), and finally Stephanie faked a heart attack to force Ridge to renew vows with Taylor and Brooke had to move out. There was also the time that Ridge ended it on their honeymoon over a dumb text to Deacon about Hope. How idiotic.

She sure didn't get what she wanted either time. Brooke definitely doesn't always get what she wants. Honestly, I don't know why so often it's reduced to a win or lose mentality. This show isn't a contest.

I see it as the ultimate contest. . . To me it acts just like a game show.

Honored Contributor

On 4/2/2014 lainey said:

I see Wyatt and Quinn were added to the opening credits. I guess they're going to be around for a while. Good news is I see Thorne on there again, maybe he's going to have more air time.

Ridge is so arrogant. He just walks in, fires Oliver, which buy the way, was really tacky and unprofessional to do in front of everyone, and demands to be President again. We know Eric isn't going to put his foot down and keep Rick as prez. Ugh.

Eric should have said you can be President if you will wash your hair and shower daily, shave, and buy some new shirts.

Valued Contributor

That's how we roll in the shire..
Respected Contributor

They drum up these stories and they don't amount to anything. They could have left out the Oliver story, anything for a filler.

Tomorrow Katie finds out that Ridge and Brooke will be working together. I wonder if that is suppose to be the big news. Of course Katie won't be happy that they will be working together so closely.

I would like to see Bill back at Spencer Pub. Katie is never at work anymore.

Respected Contributor

Well, well, well. Eric certainly surprised me today saying no to Ridge. And I like that Brooke stood up to him today. Ridge isn't going to be happy.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

I just realized that this is the first conflict Ridge has every had with anyone where Stephanie didn't come running in and intervene ..... she has fought so many of his battles that he has no idea what he's doing! LOL

Honored Contributor

On 4/3/2014 lainey said:

Well, well, well. Eric certainly surprised me today saying no to Ridge. And I like that Brooke stood up to him today. Ridge isn't going to be happy.

Brooke always runs to Eric to protect her clan doesn't she? Eric will go against Ridge now because he isn't his son. . . I think Ridge will leave or be kicked out by the Logans. They own the place now. Maybe Ridge and Katie (and maybe Bill? it IS a soap opera) will open their own design company.