Esteemed Contributor

This show is so good and the ending was a real surprise. I am so glad it is back. I watched Notorius with Piper Perabo. She was on Covert Affair. I was sorry to see that show end. She is a good actress. I hope this is not another show that I get interested in and they decide not to renew like Game of Silence.

Honored Contributor

Oh boy!  It looks like this whole season will be about the FBI, Red & Tom looking for Liz & that crying a$$ baby. Smiley Mad

How is it that Red has an assination TEAM on call in every country he's in?  Cracks me up.

Regarding the ending.  I do not believe for one minute that the "cleaner" is dead.  Then again, Red probably has a "cleaner" backup in every country too. rolleyes.gif

Anywho, this season better get back on track w/"the list" or I will have to let this show go.  Will give it 2 more episodes.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Oh boy!  It looks like this whole season will be about the FBI, Red & Tom looking for Liz & that crying a$$ baby. Smiley Mad

How is it that Red has an assination TEAM on call in every country he's in?  Cracks me up.

Regarding the ending.  I do not believe for one minute that the "cleaner" is dead.  Then again, Red probably has a "cleaner" backup in every country too. rolleyes.gif

Anywho, this season better get back on track w/"the list" or I will have to let this show go.  Will give it 2 more episodes.

I totally agree!  I could not take that poor baby constantly crying and the suffering Tom and Liz were going through.  Enough is enough - and I also hope they get this show back on track the way it was in season one.  I am so tired of this storyline line every week.  Love Red and that is the only reason I am trying to stick with this show.  If not for him, I would be done.

Respected Contributor

I also hope this season isn't about chasing Liz the entire time. Let's get back to basics! The first episode was very good - lots of action and I had to close my eyes a few times during it. lol

James Spader looks like he lost weight. He looks good.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Esteemed Contributor

SPOILERS

They've spent so much time saving Lizzie over the years. I was so glad to see Navabi's reaction to the idea of going to Cuba to save her again, but it might drive a bigger wedge between her and Aram.  

One minute Tom can fight off several bad guys at once and the next he can't handle one. Remember the end of last season when he went overseas to get that guy's eye scan?  If he could successfully navigate that situation, he should have been able to handle those henchmen in Cuba a lot sooner than he did!

That fight scene by the woodpile between Lizzie and henchman's lady friend was a little weird.  Seems like it was the first time Agnes stopped crying.  Also seems like Lizzie would play along with the reunion theme--like she's so glad to find her dad--just so she can catch him off guard.

Love the ending, but I hope they don't drag out the saving Lizzie line much longer.  Wouldn't it be something if Kirk found out she really wasn't his daughter after all?  I think he's probably looking for a blood transfusion from his long lost daughter.  Will be interesting to see if she can help with a donation or if she won't be a match because she's really  not his daughter.  

Honored Contributor

Interesting ending.  Was that a clue.....Mr Kaplan's hand digging into the dirt?

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Trusted Contributor

Poor Mr Kaplan! Rsd's going to be sorry! 

Esteemed Contributor

Red is such a great shot that it seems he intentionally failed to kill her.  Will be interesting to see how she resurfaces.  Will she end up on Tom's spinoff?

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Interesting ending.  Was that a clue.....Mr Kaplan's hand digging into the dirt?

Hmmmmmmmmmm

@Mz iMac

In the coming attractions for next week, right after that "hand" scene, it showed Mr Kaplan dirty and at a stream, and then someone carrying her.   Was it Zende ... or someone who came upon her?   

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44

Oh wow, I was in the bathroom when the preview came on.Smiley Mad  Zende would be the logical choice as the "savior" since he is the only one who knows the location(s) of Reds safe houses & land.

@wildcat fan

"Will she end up on Tom's spinoff?"

Good call!  I sure hope so, since only 2 people know she's suppose to be dead.