Trusted Contributor

The Bachelor new season starts

on January 4th.  with Ben.  Who's going to watch?  I probably will.

Respected Contributor

Re: The Bachelor new season starts

@Deb1010again wrote:

on January 4th.  with Ben.  Who's going to watch?  I probably will.

This years' bachelor is one of the better looking ones.  I hope he has a great personality to match!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I will. Ben H. looks kind of like Donny Osmond/Peter Brady  imo. I hope he is not going to be boring, For spoilers go to realitysteve.

0.jpg (480×360)

Honored Contributor

My niece knows him. He used to date a girl in her sorority at I.U.  She said he is SO nice and very bright.  I will watch.  I, too, hope he's not boring.  He probably will bring on some drama as they all do.  She really likes him.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

My niece knows him. He used to date a girl in her sorority at I.U.  She said he is SO nice and very bright.  I will watch.  I, too, hope he's not boring.  He probably will bring on some drama as they all do.  She really likes him.

Thanks for the insider information on him.

Honored Contributor

@Deb1010again wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

Thanks for the insider information on him.

He was dating a girl at IU named Shaelin Adams.  I just checked her FB page.  My niece is in a lot of the pictures.  She said Shaelin is a really nice girl too.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Ben is cute but I can't say he will be Mr. Personality, I hope so but I think these girls will eat him alive.

Esteemed Contributor

I will be watching for some fun mindless viewing!!  Heaven knows there is not much on this year that I enjoy.

Honored Contributor

Season 2 of The Bachelor (Fall 2002) took me through a difficult time at a job I held back then.  I looked forward to those Wednesday nights that were a lifeline of sorts for me.  (Soon after I found a better job!)

So, even if this show (and The Bachelorette) are predictable or not "the best" tv, for the reason that they gave me something to look forward to all week, I still watch.  It's not with the same interest I had back then, true, but usually the show is on in my house whenever it airs.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

I think the guy is the best looking one yet.  I don't usually watch it, but I've seen him on adds.