Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone seen this pilot???  For some reason, I put it on Season Pass and now I don't know why.  Did someone here recommend it?  I started watching it (about 5 minutes worth) and so far, it doesn't look like much.

TIA

Respected Contributor

I just saw your thread and realized we forgot to schedule it in the DVR as I think it was on last night.

I love Josh Hendersen who used to play on Dallas as JR's son all grown up.

I'll check to see if it's going to air another time.

Honored Contributor

I watched it and it held my interest. Still not sure exactly what "The Arrangement" is.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2, I believe the arrangement is the contract to play his girlfriend and eventually his wife. 

Honored Contributor

Supposedly a takeoff of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes.  

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

Supposedly a takeoff of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes.  

I had the exact same "feeling."  That one guy & possibly his wife acted like some higher ups from Sciencetology.

And then there was that "contract" which he apparently drew up.  That was a "clue" for me as a take off of the Tom & Katie relationship.

Anywho, I really enjoyed the pilot & will continue to watch this series.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

@Jordan2, I believe the arrangement is the contract to play his girlfriend and eventually his wife. 

@qvcfreak, I got that, but why? I'm sure we will find out much more in upcoming episodes.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2, that is the question, why. He has to be hiding something. Should get interesting. I'm excited to see where it goes. 

Valued Contributor

I just watched the pilot....Interesting!  Anyone still watching, not many posts!  I caught it OnDemand and have it on record for future and will keep catching up!

Respected Contributor

I am watching this series.  I like it so far.  I also figured it was a parallel to Tom and Katie in a lot of ways.

I started watching it from the beginning because I loved Josh Henderson in the new (but now defunct) Dallas series. I think he did a great job of acting like JR's son!  He had a very "caulky" (not sure I can type the actual word) persona.  He still has that character base in this series.

I thought it moved a bit slowly last week, but it is interesting to see where his spiritual leader takes him (and her).