Trusted Contributor

Tamar Braxton ~ Leaving or Fired from "The Real".......what ?

I just heard this from Wendy W's show today.   I really liked Tamar on The Real...

I'd like to know what really happened though...so much for keeping it REAL.

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Valued Contributor

Re: Tamar Braxton ~ Leaving or Fired from "The Real".......what ?

Tamar posted something about being stabbed in the back the night before the announmant that she was leaving....reportedly also unfollowed everyone on the show except for Tamera...so ???

Respected Contributor

Reminds me of the time Leah and Holly were dropped from "The Talk.'  Never really found out what happened. 

Honored Contributor

The few times I watched the Braxtons it seems Tamar is not a team player.  I never watch The Real, for some reason I cannot get into it.

Honored Contributor

"With executive producer of the show, Rachel Miskowiec being labeled as the one who made the executive decision to give Tamar the boot, fans are still asking why. Well, according to more reports, Tamar did not perform well with focus groups and her relationship with production was strained, with some reports saying she was even difficult to work with."

ARTICLE LINK

"She will be leaving in order to concentrate on her solo career," rolleyes.gifthe statement continued. "Everyone associated with The Real appreciates Tamar's efforts and the contributions she has made to the show's success, and we wish her all the best for the future."

ARTICLE LINK

Translation:  Screen Shot 2016-05-23 at Mon, May 23, 2016-5.16.19 PM.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

That show hurts my ears - they scream all the time!  (Saw the trailers during the WW show.) Ugh.  Never watched.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

Never heard of Tamar or The Real ... is this a daytime show?

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Never heard of Tamar or The Real ... is this a daytime show?

Yes.  It's a daytime syndicated talk show.

Honored Contributor

I sometimes watch it.  I like shows that don't have the same old same old in them.

I like the way they talk about a variation of things and things that interest (often) younger audiences.  I also like the way every time they say something the audience doesn't clap (that drives me crazy about THE TALK).  If I went to see the talk I guess they'd kick me out because I sure wouldn't sit there and clap when someone said, "So today I made a dooty in the pot".....(and the audience claps).  Ugh!  

My favorite time is when one of the hens says something where they disagree and the audience claps for that too!  My friend says, "Annabelle there's someone telling them to clap".  So I say, "Well, they'd put my fanny in the back because I don't clap that often".

Phew!  Anyway, I've lost my train of thought......I like her.  She'a very outgoing and I like outgoing people as long as they aren't phony.  She seems to be OK.  I like the mixture of everyone on there.  I like the way they are all (how is it worded....."women of color"....I can't stand that phrase, but I guess that's politically correct.  I like being a woman and I think all women are amazing for all they do....now I'll go sit down...

Honored Contributor

Cat Very Happy

Gawd, I just LOVE you @Annabellethecat66!  Heart