Trusted Contributor

THIS IS US..................love it TV SHOW

Just started watching this tonight as my sister told me about it and I love this show.................and I have cried and cried. Does anyone else love this show?

Super Contributor

Re: THIS IS US..................love it TV SHOW

Oh my gosh, you are in for a treat!!! I love this show and yes you will need a big box of tissues while watching!! It is Great!!

Trusted Contributor

I love it too! I love that it's an ensemble drama with some humor in it and it's not a cop show or a medical show.

Honored Contributor

I'm still on the fence about this show. I wasn't a watcher at all since its a network show and I generally don't like them (commercials and all..) But I caught up watching past episodes on Hulu and am now up-to-date. Its touching but why on earth does it move slower than a snail?? We've been wondering how Jack died for over a full season! They tend to dwell on certain subjects for such a loooonnnng time! Drives me crazy. But, yes, I'll wait, like the rest of us, to find out the next upcoming storielines. I just hope I live that long! Woman Surprised

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

There have been excellent episodes, but the finale was a dud.  Reminded me of a soap opera.  I hope by next season they find a way to age Rebecca that is believable. Putting on a wig and some glasses just doesn't cut it.

Respected Contributor

oh yes its an awesome show. rating on this show are hugh. they allready ordered seasons 2 and 3. thats saying how well its doing.

Honored Contributor

@DowntonAbbey, there are two threads already about this show. 

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate, not sure people know they can search the forum because this happens all the time lately.

@DowntonAbbey, below your name you can put in something (for example, This Is Us) and where it says "community" select "board" and it will bring up all the threads on it. 

http://community.qvc.com/t5/TV-and-Movies/This-is-Us-TV-show-SPOILERS-Don-t-read-this-if-you-don-t-w...

http://community.qvc.com/t5/TV-and-Movies/This-Is-Us/td-p/3144107

Downton, between these two threads there are as I type this there are 974 posts.  So maybe it's not reasonable to expect you to join in there, I don't know. 

If you do want to read some of the other threads know that the "spoiler" thread had speculation not spoilers as the show only teases and misdirects but doesn't spoil much beyond which characters will appear on a given show.

HTH!

Super Contributor

Am a huge fan of the show !!!!!  I wasn't wild about the Finale-- the Jack and Rebecca big scene. For some strange reason I am getting hung up on their ages and what the difference in ages is--- I know !!!!  I was out walking this morning and would you beileve it occupied my thoughts ?????

Really want to know more of the Kate and Sofie dynamic ---goes back to childhood !!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I am on eipsode 6.............so I am learning and trying to follow but I have cried so much.