Esteemed Contributor

Is it just me?  Miley is getting on my last nerve, she just doesn't shut up!!!!  It is so hard to concentrate on what the others are saying because all I can hear is her voice yapping away, somebody please put a sock in it.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

Is it just me?  Miley is getting on my last nerve, she just doesn't shut up!!!!  It is so hard to concentrate on what the others are saying because all I can hear is her voice yapping away, somebody please put a sock in it.

I chose to miss one of my favorite shows because Miley is one of the coaches. This is a mistake. She has nowhere near the experience of the others, and she is too young for the "job." I heard one of the contestants who once opened for her dad, and whom she remembered, chose another coach.

They want ratings - that's why she's on there. Smiley Mad

Valued Contributor

I don't know if it is Miley's youth or her personality (or both) but I am not watching and I love the blind auditions. I hope the network can fix this or I'll not be watching this year. 

Trusted Contributor

It isn't just you. I think she is an attention seeker, rude, and lacking in social graces.

I think she'll hurt the show and was a very poor choice of judge.

Not a role model in my opinion.

Valued Contributor

On a positive note, how awesome and adorable is Alicia Keys? GREAT choice!!! 👏👏👏

Esteemed Contributor

Just a well-intentioned reality check here: Miley has made more money than the other three - combined! Apart from whatever you think about her, she is brilliant at PR ((public relations) and attracting a massive following (which is a vital skill for any new singer). I personally don't love her music, but I have enormous admiration of her talent in the business of music---particularly for such a young female. I think she's a great choice for a coach. Besides, she adds diversity with regard to her age demographic. 

Honored Contributor

I also am not hot on Miley.  Blake is getting annoying too.  I think Adam and especially Alicia are class acts and I'm really hanging in there for them.  I usually give up the show after the battle rounds so my end is near anyway!  

Honored Contributor

I watched maybe 15 minutes of it last night and was ready to turn it off.  Can't stand hearing nothing but ME ME ME Miley.  Good grief she is annoying.  She will NOT let anyone else talk. Won't be tuning in again for more of that!  

Honored Contributor

Miley sure is a fast talker! I just look at it as being passionate and wanting to gather a strong team. I think she and Alicia are kicking Adam and Blake's butts! I'm kind of glad that Blake isn't getting every contestant like he has in previous seasons.

Valued Contributor

Maybe you could record the show and fast forward thru the parts you don't care for.  It would be a shame to miss the contestants.  The talent is really awesome this season!