Trusted Contributor

I just turned it on and how amazing. Can anyone tell me the song MERCY or whatever the 19 year old sang that lost the weight he was talking about being over weight........he was is amazing but can you tell me the name of the song he sang? Thank you.

Respected Contributor

@DowntonAbbey

The song is "Mercy" by Shawn Mendes.

The young man's name who sang it on The Voice is Mark Isaiah.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Esteemed Contributor

Always enjoy the singing.  Don't know how long I can listen to Gwen Stefani's laughing--and the boyfriend/girlfriend thing.  Too much judge silliness for me tonight.

Frequent Contributor

Have to agree about the boyfriend/girlfriend thing.  Big fan of the show but Gwen has really changed and cannot Stand the cutsie stuff.  Think I will give it one more shot and if it doesn't improve I will have to sop watching.  You would think at their age it would be a lot less.

Respected Contributor

They are going to milk their relationship all season so they have something to talk about! I had to turn it off with Gwen giggling all night. 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you so much for letting me know the song.  I love it and surprised I have not heard it but I listen to all kinds of music.  I am not a country and western person but my sister was telling me about a song Tennessee Wisky and I love it so I am learning more than Barbra Striesand and the symphony.  lol   LOTS of great music and of course I am always a MOTOWN woman.

Valued Contributor

I agree about the "new" Gwen Stefani I can't take that cackling constantly. In my opinion if you have to be hanging all aver the new boyfriend, it isn't there. I will take Miley again, at least she genuinely showed an interest in furthering singers.

Valued Contributor
I was disappointed in the Voice last night. I was already tired of the ongoing banter between Blake and Adam, but now throw Gwen into the mix!! It's even worse!!! So Blake and Gwen are boyfriend/ girlfriend, who cares!!! Let's get back to focusing on the contestants singing!!!! Btw- I could do without the background of the contestants, seems like they want to focus on a sad story!!! I'll give it one more try.
Honored Contributor

Something else seemed a little different with Gwen.  Not saying it's plastic surgery or fillers or anything.

But her teeth or something inside her mouth made her talk (and cackle) differently.  Wonder if she had some dental work done.  Kind of clicky like people with loose dentures or something.

Esteemed Contributor

I have liked The Voice in the past, but was tired of the "boys club" banter.   Then, did not watch at all last season because I did not want to spend my TV time watching Miley.  Interesting thing...I did not miss it!!  There are so many other TV shows to watch.  Now with Gwen in on the continuous chatter, I will not watch this season either!