Honored Contributor

Am watching the finale on DVR and do NOT know the outcome so NO SPOILER!

I have taken a huge dislike to the Lime Truck guys over the last few weeks.

Love the Seoul Sausage guys!

Honored Contributor

Re: THE GREAT FOOD TRUCK RACE

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Am watching the finale on DVR and do NOT know the outcome so NO SPOILER!

I have taken a huge dislike to the Lime Truck guys over the last few weeks.

Love the Seoul Sausage guys!

@Love my grandkids I agree about Lime Truck guys, especially after what they did last week.  

I haven't watched the finale yet.  I will watch it tonight after dinner.

Honored Contributor

I just watched the season finale.  (end of season spoiler) - 

Spoiler
I have to admit that I had a different feeling for what was going on last week, so I kind of became an un-fan of the sausage guys.  Needless to say I was pleased with the winners.
Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids 

Never heard of this ... what network is this on?

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 

It's on the Food Network, at least I think it is!  The team I liked the best got eliminated and then the team I wanted to win next best didn't.  However, I think it's a really fun show to watch and I love Tyler! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Regular Contributor

I did not like The Lime Truck guys either.  I was so dissappointed that Seoul Sausage did not win...they were my favorites from the start.

I wonder how do these food trucks get away with charging sooo much.??  Where I live in Wisconsin we have very few food trucks.  Would YOU pay the prices they were asking? Lime Truck was aking $200.00 for a taste of their complete menu in one dish and yet people paid it.  On the last day both trucks were charging $90.00 for their complete menu meal. I woundn't pay those prices ar a food truck....I never paid that for one meal at a restaurant...but that's me. 

Respected Contributor

I've watched every season and this was a good one.  Didn't like the Alaska one though. 

I really wanted The Waffle guys to win but The Lime Truck was my 2nd favorite.

The prices are crazy and why would anyone want to spend so much no matter how good the food might be. 

Love Tyler!

Honored Contributor

I wonder if there is a next season, whether Tyler might set a limit on what some of these guys are charging?  I did think the Lime guys for instance went crazy on their prices and got greedy.  Not fair I don't think!  I wanted the Waffle team to win, also.  And since they got eliminated I wanted the Sausage team.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I wonder if there is a next season, whether Tyler might set a limit on what some of these guys are charging?  I did think the Lime guys for instance went crazy on their prices and got greedy.  Not fair I don't think!  I wanted the Waffle team to win, also.  And since they got eliminated I wanted the Sausage team.  

@AngelPuppy1 

The same question was brought up on FoodNetworkGossip.com discussion board.  What they were charging was outrageous.  In the beginning I liked Seoul Sausage.

Respected Contributor

I wanted the Sausage guys to win too. 
 I didn't like Waffle Love during their first season and I still don't like them.  

I was hoping Tyler would address the price gouging from the Lime team.