Honored Contributor

Survivor (SPOILERS)

[ Edited ]

Maybe some people haven't watched it yet because of the holidays but if not run don't walk.  Who knew this season would produce one of the most epic episodes ever in Survivor.  I was not enjoying this season.

(Seriously, the most interesting thing that happened, happened offscreen:  the revelation that while Taylor was having massive PDAs with Figgy he didn't disclose he had a steady, pregnant girlfriend at home.  Which makes it even more pathetic that Figgy seemed willing to be married to him by Probst at that tribal and it explains his embarrassed discomfort.  We'll probably see the baby at the reunion while Figgy lies that she never cared a Fig for him.)

And then suddenly -- wow!!!

Both episodes were great.  The game of telephone about the idol was fun, the blindside of Chris (who unfortunately has a permanently mean expression on his face) and then followed in the very next episode by the chattiest tribal ever, the hilarity of David giving his idol to Ken and then Jessica's epic downfall.

I didn't feel a bit sorry for her.  If she had listened to Zeke and changed her vote she'd still be there.  As an attorney she ought to have been smart enough to calculate that. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Survivor 11/23 double episode (SPOILERS)

@LoriLori, I said the SAME thing about her to someone else--that she was too stubborn to change her vote!  Hannah isn't perceived as a threat, but she may end up in the final 3 if they don't get rid of her.

I must have missed the information about the pregnant girlfriend.  What a tool.

I agree that the episodes were really good--they always used to do a recap show and I'm so glad they don't do that any more.  Do you know when the season finale is?

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli, I could only find a single source for this but it said Dec. 14.

They chose well the two returnees from this season for 34, which is all returnees.  Not being connected to the others they may get voted out early.   I'm glad they chose Michaela and this other person -- which is a huge spoiler because this person in the current season is still in the game:

Spoiler
Zeke
Honored Contributor

O/T to @DrKelli:  Haven't seen you around the DAYS thread in ages.  Have you stopped watching?  (And who could blame you, it's so bad!)

Honored Contributor

jessica was responsible for her own downfall. i cannot believe she was crying that much......she did it to herself! it was one of those "what were you thinking" moments on survivor.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@LoriLori, I'm still reading the recaps and I always read the DAYS thread, I've just not posted because, well, the show stinks.

Respected Contributor

Oh and I'm kind of disappointed the next season is returnees.  I think those are the worst because everyone acts like they are the best Survivor players ever.

Honored Contributor

is there a list or any hints about who is returning?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DrKelli wrote:

@LoriLori, I said the SAME thing about her to someone else--that she was too stubborn to change her vote!  Hannah isn't perceived as a threat, but she may end up in the final 3 if they don't get rid of her.

I must have missed the information about the pregnant girlfriend.  What a tool.

I agree that the episodes were really good--they always used to do a recap show and I'm so glad they don't do that any more.  Do you know when the season finale is?

I agree and really think Hannah could make it to the final three. 

Trusted Contributor

I have really been enjoying this season simply because every week has been a blindside which I love.  Didn't give a hoot that Jess left.  I'm not too into the players but I do like Ken.  I need to find time to go to Ponderosa on CBS.com and watch it.  I'll bet Jess's is interesting.