Honored Contributor

Re: Survivor - Cambodia - 2nd Chances (Possible Spoilers)?

@SusieQ_2 Wow!  Thanks so much for taking the time to explain all of that to me.  I like the way you think (about Joe).  I'm sure he must have quite a fan club by now!  Ha!  

I have a feeling that after this (if he can last longer) he'll be offered something else. I don't know what but  you know how sometimes they are offered another game......anything to get them back out in the public eye.  I think that's how he got to go back out so quickly after he'd just finished!

I don't think he does much (as far as office work).  I thought last time they said he made jewelry or something like that.  I remember he was very close to his family.

That hair just does it for me.  As I said, I have to wear a wig (thyroid) so I always hang onto someone who has amazing hair and he does!

I just have to wonder how much longer he can continue to win those immunities.  I get so nervous sometimes I switch over or put it on mute.  Dumb, I know.  I just don't want him to loose because I think Fishy will go after him.  Fishy creeps me out.

Again, thank you so much.

Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely Annabelle...it was my pleasure. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm watching it now.  Ahhhh....I know I'm old and truth be told Joe is cute but I adore his hair (yes, his hair).  I looked him up.  He's an artist but doesn't have a 'real' job.  He said he's studying to be a fireman (something like that).

I don't understand why they are so hot to get him off.  I can see why later but right now I'd want to be on his team because he always wins the awards.  Through him people have gotten some amazing things.

I cannot stand fishy.  I thought based on the previews he was going to leave because it showed him crying like a baby in the rain!  Ugh!  I'm not the only one who can't stand him!

He doesn't have much endurance for this type of show.  I'd be worse than him if it was me!  I read where Dalton (of EW) said something about him getting sick.  I don't think he'd know ahead probably just from the commercials.

Honored Contributor

Joe knows if he doesn't win, he's out.  They'll lose viewers then.  Ha!

Super Contributor

This is the worst survivor ever .  I don't remember 75% of these people that they brought back - why? because they are boring.  For example, Kimme - she wasn't interesting the first goaround so why is she back?  If they get rid of Joe and Spencer, there won't be anyone to root for.  Supposedly fans voted for these people to come back - you'll never convince me someone voted for Abbi to return - what an annoyance she is.  The casting director for this show needs to have his/her butt kicked. 

Honored Contributor

I tend to think they cast too many people each season for Survivor. There are people on Survivor who you hardly ever see on camera until they're voted out. As a viewer you never really get to know any of them because there are so many of them. It's usually about the halfway mark before I know who is who. Either a smaller cast or multiple shows a week, like Big Brother, so we'd have a better chance to get to know who they were and invest in them would be smart moves. By the time the reunion show airs I've forgotten half the people who were on the show.

I could see them doing three shows a week without a lot of trouble. A Monday night show focused on the camp/camps and the relationships that develop. A Wednesday show featuring the announcement of a luxury comp, the comp itself, then the aftermath. And a Friday show starting with the immunity challenge, then the deal making, tribal council and eviction. 

With three times the shows viewers would have three times longer to get to know the survivors.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

I have a hard time watching just one night of this season.  Survivor has always been my favorite show but this season is not included in that.

A bunch of people with B games and the bloc voting (which they can't even spell properly!).  Jeff touting every challenge as the second coming.  

And worst of all them not voting Joe out when they had the chance.  Worst move ever.  What did they gain by blindsiding Fishbach who with all his brilliant game strategizing couldn't get to first base with this season and was no threat at all, while Joe came second and should have been gone.  I really like Joe, he's the only player I really like this season, but what a bunch of fools to leave him there.  Not that he has strategy either, and the bloc voting allows people to have to do very little strategizing, but he's got the challenge dominance and I respect that.

Trusted Contributor

I was amazed that Joe survived the vote! But I did laugh when Fish was voted off especially after touting again his all important special power he had won. I won't miss him and frankly, the guy was falling apart. Would he have been able to last much longer?

The rains must have been really horrid that the producers created that idea to offer them a better shelter. They must have been worried about their players getting sick? Never saw them do anything like that in all of the years I've watched.

Honored Contributor

@FindingMyJoy  I was surprised too.  I've skipped a few years here and there but I thought that was strange too.

I couldn't watch so I DVR'd the last of it and looked to see if he was carrying his torch!  Ha!  That was really putting a bullseye on him by asking them to vote like that.  What was he going to do?  He came right out and said he knew he'd be out.

What's with that blonde girl with the big mouth?  Why does she have it in so much for Joe?

I'd hang with him just so I could partake in some of the good things he wins.  Why don't they see that?  I was soooo excited to see Fishy leave, but was surprised to see the Black guy leave (sorry, I don't know their names, only know Fishy and Joe).  Why did they vote the Black guy off?  I thought he was well liked by everyone?

I don't know why (maybe I've read it from all of you) but I knew that Stephen (is that his name) is smart and I figured he'd win that challenge.  I don't think Joe is the brightest lightbulb.  Ha!

What do they call him.....goldenboy?  Did you see how gross some of their feet are?

So, they're still there?  Are they?  They miss Thanksgiving at home?  What else do they miss?  I really don't think Joe will win it this time.  I think it will be Stephen or one of the females.

I'd have been crying long ago, "Let me out of here".  I don't suffer in silence.  They'd have voted me off the first vote.  Ha!

I think I'd probably have talked them all to death.  

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, they didn't miss Thanksgiving.  It is taped in late spring and summer (they tape two seasons back to back).  This season they did something they've never done before, they taped the second season first.  So this one was done second and smacked right up against rainy season.  Head-scratching why they go places that have rainy seasons in the rainy season.