Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sunday 8/28/2016 Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

"Ummmmm, NOOOOOO - LOL" @sabra

Hmmm, so you say. I'll believe you for now, but I've got my eye on you young lady. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

A question for those with live feeds. Does this ever happen to you?

This morning I went to the feeds, nothing was happening so I left it up and started looking around at email etc. It was a quiet, peaceful morning, I was reading, and suddenly I felt like someone was near even though no one was there. Then I realized I was hearing someone breathing so I looked around for my dog. No, she was in another room. It got louder and I finally figured out it was the houseguests sleeping and snoring softly. Yes, I'm know I'm slow, but for a few minutes it was eerie!

Flash forward a couple of hours. Feeds still up, but window minimized. I'm in the kitchen cleaning out my coffee cup when someone yells out "There she is!" Apparently it was Corey, out by the pool, calling out to someone. I must have jumped a foot in the air looking beyond ridiculous. 

Anybody else as goofy as me when it comes to watching the feeds? 

I'll occasionally forget I have the feeds on during quiet times and then hear something and think it's coming from outside, but it's the feeds.

I have my Echo connected to my smartphone by Bluetooth for the live feed streaming when I'm in the living room and a few weeks ago I had my phone in my pocket as I was out watering my plants on the front porch. As I came up the steps I heard a voice from inside the house which had me confused. I came inside, checked the answering machine, it wasn't that. The TV's, radio's, and computer were all off, but I swore I heard a voice. I went back out, did some more watering then came back up the steps and I heard it again. I ran inside to hear the end of it. It was my Echo say it was now connected to my smartphone. Every time I got within Bluetooth range of the Echo, Alexa would announce I was connected. These danged talking devices can drive you insane.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

"Ummmmm, NOOOOOO - LOL" @sabra

Hmmm, so you say. I'll believe you for now, but I've got my eye on you young lady. Smiley Very Happy

Didn't say I haven't had any dreams about a certain person from New Orleans - lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman Even though your story was about Alexa, I'm glad I'm not the only one hearing things and trying to figure out who it is. Smiley Happy

@sabra Mardi Gras suddenly sounding better and better? Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@gardenman Even though your story was about Alexa, I'm glad I'm not the only one hearing things and trying to figure out who it is. Smiley Happy

@sabra Mardi Gras suddenly sounding better and better? Smiley Wink

It's my fave city in the US.  Been 3 times - once at Mardi Gras.  I have an airplane credit that I have to use by 27 October from a trip I had to cancel.  Hmmmmm, NO was one of the places I was considering to use that ticket on.  Wish I hadn't deleted that show last night because it showed the gym he works at!

Honored Contributor

@Graciesmom Don't know your age (you might be too young to remember "In Living Color") but it was awhile back.  She is Damon Wayan's sister.  This was one really funny show every week.  When you get a chance go to some of the other bits.  They are all funny.  It will make you realize the changes about politically correct.  Some of PC is good, I admit it, but I'm always ready to laugh at myself too.  Things are way too serious these days.

Take care and I'm glad you liked it.  It just reminded me of her.  She lays in bed day after day and the munchkins come in and bow before her.  I thought of it after the post someone put on here and she's done exactly what she said she was going to do.  I used to like her, but not anymore.  It's the way she is going about it.  I'm all for girl power, but not the way she's doing it...just seems wrong.  I do know this is a game but you are too dealing with someone's reputation.

Most people don't see all of what we see at night (live) or the live feeds like some of you see.  If they did they'd get the message real quick on how she acts.  I really think she dislikes males.  I come from a family of almost entirely females.  They are strong women but when a good man comes along, thank goodness we have the sense to realize it.  I honestly don't think she does and is obviously using James terribly (just my opinion, again, I know it's a game, but come on).

I keep hearing everyone left on there (except James, of course) saying (paraphrasing), "If Natalie wins, I'm going to be sick".  This isn't just from the males either.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

OK people....I have an Alexa but leave it to me...I got the only dumb Alexa in the store!

Every thing I say to her she says she doesn't know.  Even the weather, she said she can't give me two things (i.e. temperature AND humidity) at the same time.....

I gave my daughter one too and she got a smart one.  Yet, I'll be watching TV and they don't even call her and she comes on and says, "Yes".  I'm like, "Alexa, you're stupid.  Go to sleep".  

In hindsight...maybe I've given her a complex by telling her she's stupid!  Gotta go...I'm going to tell her she's smart and maybe she'll believe it.....

I just said, "Alexa....are you stupid".  She said, "I'm still learning".  Hummm??  See, I told you I got the only stupid Alexa....stay tuned!

Honored Contributor

Just a note about Natalie. Before the show she said that she'd never lived in a house with a man, not even her father, before moving into the BB house. So there's going to be some adjustment going on for her.  She went from never living in the same house with a man to living in the same house with eight men. That can help to explain some of her miscues along the way. She's figuring out the social dynamics of living with men at the same time she's learning about the game.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2, I don't get the feeds so would you please splain to me what Natalie's said she's going to do?  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@gardenman (&c.), do you think there's any chance they'll show everything on the "Digital All Access" version?  Practice comps, ceremonies in real time, everything? And if not, why not?