Honored Contributor

Re: Sunday 8/28/2016 Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@reiki604 Since you turned him off (don't blame you, I did too...I muted him) you didn't hear him say he was told by Victor to 'lay low' and don't make waves, but did he listen?  That would be "NO"!  He sat and drilled poor Michelle all night!  I'd have gone crazy if I was her.

Then I went to get myself something to eat (yes, I'm still at it) and came back to see Michelle in bed with James (sweeping) and Natalie (laying in bed adding her two cents) and Michelle relaying exactly (what a memory) every single thing Victor said to her....good grief!  I guess that's why she stayed and listened to him!

Valued Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@Jasmine19 wrote:

@KKali. I think you'll like this video dedicated to Paul's mouth!

https://youtu.be/WSHrb4RlCEA

@Jasmine19 You have some awesome links. Thanks for the one yesterday, btw, it really made me think. The one today left me "Feelin' Groovy" and going to Rhapsody to listen to S & G.

Why thank you❣

Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Something reminded me that Natalie was a contestant in the Miss NY pageant (the Miss USA one) and I went back to see if it's in her CBS profile (it's not).  Well worth the time to re-read Little Miss Natalie's profile, now:

Natalie's pre-show CBS bio

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/215237/

@LoriLori Do you have live feeds? If so, you might want to take a look at yesterday at 5:21:30PM Camera 3, and watch for about 5 minutes. It's a little insight as to what Natalie will be using this week to discredit Paul. I would feel sorry for James except James is not a child. He should know better, but maybe this is his first experience with a girl like Nat. 

Also, there's a head of lettuce that's been on the table for a long time. It's now turning brown and I wondered the other night why it was there. Just another of the BB mysteries of 2016!

Trusted Contributor

I always keep the first episode on my dvr to go back and just see what people thought at the beginning.  Watched it last night and thought it was fairly entertaining.  Victor said he is poor so he HAS to look good (yes he does!).  He lives with his mom, dad, sister, 3 nieces and a nephew.  Michelle was all about being a nutritionist and staying thin.  She was certainly thinner then than now.  Natalie hates abs and has always been a chubby chaser.  Then there was Corey - he was all about the way Victor looks (in a very good way) and wanted a bromance with him - hmmmmmm.  It was just fun to watch again.

Respected Contributor

@sabra----what an excellent idea.....I'm going to do that next year.

Do you know what Natalie meant by saying she was a chubby chaser ? If she meant she likes chubby guys, it is interesting that her first 3 choices were Corey, Paulie and Victor !

I forgot to have the cable channels removed and BBAD recorded last night. It was 95% UNwatchable unless you enjoy listening to Paul babble on and on and on and on and .........................ad nauseum.

Trusted Contributor

@Danky wrote:

@sabra----what an excellent idea.....I'm going to do that next year.

Do you know what Natalie meant by saying she was a chubby chaser ? If she meant she likes chubby guys, it is interesting that her first 3 choices were Corey, Paulie and Victor !

I forgot to have the cable channels removed and BBAD recorded last night. It was 95% UNwatchable unless you enjoy listening to Paul babble on and on and on and on and .........................ad nauseum.

In real life she is a chubby chaser (yes, chubby guys).  I imagine as far as game play she was looking for a "pretty boy" but they got snatched up quickly - except Victor who said after talking to her they had nothing in common and he wasn't interested.  I've been watching BBAD off and on today as it is very boring.  Even went to bed early (1am) for me because the whole thing was Paul and Michelle talking.

Honored Contributor

I really hate Sunday's on the live feeds. We get fill in button boys who apparently think we want to watch the fish all day. They're often unsure of what we should or shouldn't be seeing, so they give us fish pretty much non-stop. It gets annoying. They're promising less fish in the all digital version and I hope that's right.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 ...  That was HYSTERICAL !!  Best laugh I've had today ...

Esteemed Contributor

A question for those with live feeds. Does this ever happen to you?

This morning I went to the feeds, nothing was happening so I left it up and started looking around at email etc. It was a quiet, peaceful morning, I was reading, and suddenly I felt like someone was near even though no one was there. Then I realized I was hearing someone breathing so I looked around for my dog. No, she was in another room. It got louder and I finally figured out it was the houseguests sleeping and snoring softly. Yes, I'm know I'm slow, but for a few minutes it was eerie!

Flash forward a couple of hours. Feeds still up, but window minimized. I'm in the kitchen cleaning out my coffee cup when someone yells out "There she is!" Apparently it was Corey, out by the pool, calling out to someone. I must have jumped a foot in the air looking beyond ridiculous. 

Anybody else as goofy as me when it comes to watching the feeds? 

Trusted Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

A question for those with live feeds. Does this ever happen to you?

This morning I went to the feeds, nothing was happening so I left it up and started looking around at email etc. It was a quiet, peaceful morning, I was reading, and suddenly I felt like someone was near even though no one was there. Then I realized I was hearing someone breathing so I looked around for my dog. No, she was in another room. It got louder and I finally figured out it was the houseguests sleeping and snoring softly. Yes, I'm know I'm slow, but for a few minutes it was eerie!

Flash forward a couple of hours. Feeds still up, but window minimized. I'm in the kitchen cleaning out my coffee cup when someone yells out "There she is!" Apparently it was Corey, out by the pool, calling out to someone. I must have jumped a foot in the air looking beyond ridiculous. 

Anybody else as goofy as me when it comes to watching the feeds? 

Ummmmm, NOOOOOO - LOL