Esteemed Contributor

Summer of Dreams w/Debbie Gibson

It's on Hallmark now.  I was hoping they'd feature some of her songs from the 80s, and they didn't disappoint. ☺️  Loved when they mentioned Tiffany!  

Anybody else watch?

Valued Contributor

Re: Summer of Dreams w/Debbie Gibson

I cannot wait!!  (We're on the West Coast so we have a couple more hours.) Debbie and her co-star, Robert Gant, were on "Home and Family" last week. Both seemed so down to earth and genuine. And talk about gorgeous! Holy cow!!! She looks a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Ifeelwicked She does look great...and I still want to dress and wear my hair like her.  😊

Hope you enjoy the movie!  I was in the mood for a warm, fuzzy, feel good, and this hit the spot.

Valued Contributor

Sometimes one is in the mood for a 'happy ending' movie and this fit the bill.  I live in Youngstown, Ohio (in a suburb) and believe me, it is nothing like depicted in the movie.  It's an inner city and their schools are so terrible that the state forced them to hire a CEO to run the district.  Also, the homes do not look like those in the film.  Most of them are rundown and many have been demolished.  I don't know where they filmed it but it certainly was NOT Youngstown, Ohio.  They surely took a lot of artistic liberty in filming.  All in all, I really did enjoy it as I do most Hallmark movies.  docsgirl

Honored Contributor

I believe all Hallmark movies are filmed in the same location in Canada.  The actors all stay at the same hotel while filming movies and shows and it's like  a party all the time.  They bring their families.

That is the appeal to the actors who work with Hallmark.  It's a way to bring the family to work or to work for a few weeks on something in one location.

They bang these movies out very quickly.  The filming time is like 3 weeks for some of them.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN