Respected Contributor

Found Spenser for Hire on a free channel. I don't think I ever watched it although it sounds familiar. It's a pretty good show.

I'm trying to find the show Vegas he was in.

Robert Urich was such a cutie back then, so sad he passed away at 55 from cancer.

Honored Contributor

Loved it, came on in the mid 80's on Sat nights, I adored Robert Urich, gone way too soon. 

Respected Contributor

I used to waych both shows. The Heroes & Icons channel sometimes shows Vegas. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Spenser For Hire

[ Edited ]

The Spenser series is based on books by the late Robert B. Parker.  Current books are written by other authors.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 That was one of my favorite shows! Robert Urich was very pleasant to watch!

Can you please share which channel you found Spenser for Hire on? Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: Spenser For Hire

[ Edited ]

@Major Shopper wrote:

@luvmyteddy4 That was one of my favorite shows! Robert Urich was very pleasant to watch!

Can you please share which channel you found Spenser for Hire on? Thanks!

It's on the Roku channel that I believe I had to add and pay for on my Roku streaming box. Also free on tubi channel.

Respected Contributor

@deeva wrote:

I used to waych both shows. The Heroes & Icons channel sometimes shows Vegas. 

If I want to see Vegas I have to pay for it. 

Respected Contributor

Almost every time I think of an old show I want to watch I usually have to buy the channel, sometimes I get lucky. There are very few channels I pay for. I wish I could buy them all.

Respected Contributor

The man who played Hawke (Avery Brooks) on Spencer for HIre  also played Benjamin Sisko on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

Respected Contributor

@cindyNC wrote:

The man who played Hawke (Avery Brooks) on Spencer for HIre  also played Benjamin Sisko on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

Yes he did and he has one of the best voices in acting, and so did Andre Bragher (I hope I spelled that right).