Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@akaburtonfan wrote:

Whitney seems very uncomfortable on this show. It will be interesting to watch next week's episode to see his reaction to Craig's statement about his relationship with Kathryn.

I agree TRav is slimy -- watching him try to make moves on the women in the bar was disgusting. Didn't seem like any of the women were interested -- not sure what made Kathryn want him. 

Landon seems very flightly and I'm guessing she was a very pampered little girl. Her father should have encouraged her to earn her own keep much earlier in life. 

Does or has Shep ever had a job? 

I think he owns that bar with someone else though he doesn't seem to work there.  He pays someone else to run it.  He's a bit of a waste.  He obvously has so many trust funds that he doesn't need to work.  He should for his own sanity and to get his sheit together. 

Shep said his father taught him how to invest his money like he did. He lives off the interest/earnings checks. So they probably grew wahtever they inherited to a hefty sum.

Esteemed Contributor

@Poppet1 wrote:

I didn't see the previous Season but just wondering did Kathryn flip out at the smallest thing before she got pregnant or is her short fuse due to the hormones?  She seriously needs to chill out.

-----------

Yes, she always freaks out and causes scenes whether pregnant or not. She also has a big desire to hang out with people much older than herself. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

I don't like Craigs girlfriend. I think she used him as an "in" to the show. She is treating him like a loser, 

Super Contributor

Were Cameron or any of the girls friends with Kathryn before she and Thomas broke up?

Esteemed Contributor

I'm new to the show but I've seen every episode from this season. I'm really enjoying it. 

A funny coincidence--I'm reading a book called "Bulls Island" by Dorothea Benton Frank. It's set between two cities, New York and Charleston. It keeps referring to the Ravenel Bridge which made me think of Thomas. I looked it up, and I guess it was named for his father, Arthur. 

I don't know how I feel about Patricia. I can't blame her for not wanting anything to do with Kathryn because Kathryn goes off at every tiny thing that doesn't meet with her approval. It's so silly. But what impresses me about is Patricia is how she looks for her age. She's a beautiful woman and doesn't look anywhere close to seventy-five. 

Esteemed Contributor

I've liked Craig pretty well so far, but what he did to Whitney during the vacation was really low. If his true intent was to get Whitney to lighten up on Kathryn, and get her back in the group, he could have approached him one on one as a friend.

Through the flash backs where Whitney said something to Craig's parents about Craig's lifestyle, it became clear that this was just revenge and not a good look for Craig. 

If I remember correctly, didn't Shep allude to the fact that he and Craig are recently getting back on track because Craig was drinking too much or something? 

I think Whitney said something about how he went about talking to Craig's parents the wrong way, but it sounds like Craig needed a wake-up call. Anyway, two wrongs don't make a right, and Craig sounded like a high-school drama king going after Whitney. 

Super Contributor

Does Craig's girfriend work or is she another "Trust Fund Baby"?

Valued Contributor

Hi Poppet1.....I remember Whitney saying that his girlfriend, Larissa is on some kind of tv show in Europe.  He also said in the "play back" when he was talking to Robert about Kathryn, that he really liked her and that she had an amazing family.  Then Robert mentioned Vice-President Calhoun and Whitney talked about a building named after him.  I do also believe that Patricia said something in the beginning about her fine pedigree.

I don't think that we know a lot about Craig's  girlfriend.  From what is been said, her family has a lot of money.  What annoys me about her is that she sits on the counter tops where people prepare food.  I remember on one occasion that she had her feet propped up, too on the counter.  That is just my little pet peeve, I guess.  

Honored Contributor

I can't stand how self-righteous Camaran acts this season. It seems Craig is very immature for his age.

Valued Contributor

Colliemom4....I agree with you.  I was annoyed that Cameran kept interrupting Craig when he was spilling the beans.  I think that she is kissing up to Whitney and his mother--social climbing.  Whitney just seems uncomfortable and sad most of the time.  Kind of awkward.