Honored Contributor

Re: Some additional Brooks news...Real HW of OC

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

mousie, I did even more research and you are right.  He still insists he does have cancer.  No one believes him.

I read one article about how he's partying like crazy in Florida.

I also read where the crew doing the filming pretty much figured out he didn't have cancer because they'd wait outside of the hospitals where he supposedly would come out of and he wouldn't talk about it at all.  They said they figured he didn't have it.

What a liar!  That is crazy!  I would think it would come out one way or another.  You know how leaks are, even at hospitals.

@Annabellethecat66  I agree annabelle, it is crazy.

Honored Contributor

He's a con artist. I'll bet he's got so many scams under his belt. Vicki should remain single if she's going to date men like this. What was she thinking? I saw part of the Brooks interview and he insists he has had cancer. He thinks the main reason he and Vicki didn't work out was Brianna's disapproval. Or so he says. It seems he made up responses as Andy asked the questions.

Honored Contributor

What I want to know is how in the name of Heaven is what is this man living on?  Where does he get his money?  I'm sure he got paid for every interview but my guess is he lives "well" and that money wouldn't go very far.

No one ever asks that question.  It would be interesting to read his lies.  I guess he's found another sucker he can sponge off of.

I really believe he can't see what a horrible thing he's doing.  It would be interesting to have him explain his thought process about how he'd be able to justify lying.  

You can't tell me with the way everyone has cell phones, all of the people who have access to his medical records some people ..... someone isn't coming out and saying for sure 'he is lying...or telling the truth.

I realize this person could get into trouble for letting this get into the daylight (so to speak) but it would be difficult to track them down when you consider how many people would have access to his records.  It would be "he said, she said, they said".  Hummm....where did it start?  See what I mean?  

Look at what's going on with Lemar Odom (Kardashian's ex-husband).  Now it's coming out that his brain is major messed up and details about how bad off he "really is".

It will all eventually all come out.

Valued Contributor

He is a medical saleman......he makes pretty good money.....he will need it when Ms Karma shows up

Respected Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

I think he even surpasses Slade for sleaze.....

Not even close with Slade.  Brooks wins by a mile.

Honored Contributor

You'd think if he was familiar with medical stuff he'd know better terms to use and when to use them.  Although you have to give it to him, he's managed to keep people talking and has done pretty well what appears to be a lie.

Maybe that's how he got the paperwork to put his medical jargon on to show his lie.