Trusted Contributor

Re: Some additional Brooks news...Real HW of OC

@colliemom4 wrote:

I think Vicki will be back. Kim Richards is coming back on RHOBH after shoplifting, being arrested, going to rehab a few times etc. Bravo wants the drama! Of course a few people are actually taken off the shows or demoted from time to time but I don't think she'll be one of them. I wish Kim wasn't coming back to RHOBH.

oh yes.. poor poor drug addicted Kim will come back looking for sympathy... all drug addicts/ alcolics are so selfish and self centered.... always playing the poor poor me card while doing drugs on the side and saying how sober they are. I am just sick of her.

Trusted Contributor

Why  would anyone play the I have cancer card?????

Brooks  deserve to get to really get cancer.   People suffer with this horrible disease for real on a daily basis.. people who want to live and have full active lives with dreams and with  children and family... He is a very sick sick man. 

Honored Contributor

When Megan is asked why she is so upset at this Brooks/cancer stuff she comes right out and says it's because her step-daughter's mother was dying of the disease during all of this.  She said she felt and saw what the family was going through.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Thanks for posting about this. I hadn't heard about it but I'm not surprised. He is SO creepy. He makes my skin crawl.

I think he even surpasses Slade for sleaze.....

Respected Contributor

I watched Andy from WWHL special interview with Brooks and Andy mentioned before he aired the interview of what transpired recently of Brooks admitting he faked the documents and bills he showed in the E! Channel interview. 

Brooks is pure scum. I think Vicki found out about his faking cancer and she covered for him and lied for him. 

The interview with Andy was funny to me now that we know the truth (which all along I thought Brooks was lying as I watched the OC housewives Show) and Brooks was drinking like a fish, acted nervous as he lied to Andy and had shifty eyes. I hope he never comes back on the show!!

Honored Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Thanks for posting about this. I hadn't heard about it but I'm not surprised. He is SO creepy. He makes my skin crawl.

I think he even surpasses Slade for sleaze.....

@DiAnne  Just barely. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I missed the interview.  Did Brooks say he had cancer at some point, or that he totally lied about it altogether?

Honored Contributor

mousie.....go here!http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/brooks-ayers-confesses-to-lying-about-cancer-documents...

sorry I haven't learned to just have you click.  Bottom line, yes he did confess.  This US weekly is all about it.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

mousie.....go here!http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/brooks-ayers-confesses-to-lying-about-cancer-documents...

sorry I haven't learned to just have you click.  Bottom line, yes he did confess.  This US weekly is all about it.

@Annabellethecat66  He seems to imply that he has it or has had it, but that he did show false documents because he did not want to show his personal health records.  I guess in time we will know.  I think Vicki has a love/hate relationship with him, hopefully the hate emotions will win out.

Honored Contributor

mousie, I did even more research and you are right.  He still insists he does have cancer.  No one believes him.

I read one article about how he's partying like crazy in Florida.

I also read where the crew doing the filming pretty much figured out he didn't have cancer because they'd wait outside of the hospitals where he supposedly would come out of and he wouldn't talk about it at all.  They said they figured he didn't have it.

What a liar!  That is crazy!  I would think it would come out one way or another.  You know how leaks are, even at hospitals.