Respected Contributor

Some additional Brooks news...Real HW of OC

Just saw on a news crawl on "E" News that Brooks was never treated for cancer at City of Hope.....apparently confirmed by the hospital.........surprised???? Not at all! Total con man!
Honored Contributor

Re: Some additional Brooks news...Real HW of OC

I did not believe he ever had cancer, you have to be a real sicko to fake cancer to get attention!  Unfortunately, I know someone who did it twice, but she doesn't know that I am aware of both times!

Honored Contributor

Anyone who fakes having cancer certainly has a sickness but it's not cancer.

Honored Contributor

agree with pink dogwood..''

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Remember that woman on the internet who said she had cancer and everyone sent money.  Somehow they found she was lying.  I think she's in jail now.

Honored Contributor

I just saw an advertisement on E Network where Andy interviews Brooks yet again.

I was surprised that the hospital said they never treated Brooks (didn't someone read that)?

I thought it was against the law for Drs or any medical person to release information about them?  

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting about this. I hadn't heard about it but I'm not surprised. He is SO creepy. He makes my skin crawl.

Honored Contributor

They also said Bravo is going to show unshown footage of the reunion of the girls reacting to his interview with Andy.

He is a real creep.  He posted on something I saw where he says Vicki does believe he has cancer.

I also saw in my trash magazines where 'supposedly' the housewives aren't sure they are going to let Vicki in with the group again.  This is junk (in my opinion).  She's a money maker for the show and they definitely will not be excluding her on the show.  Just my opinion (which is often wrong).  Ha!

Honored Contributor

I think Vicki will be back. Kim Richards is coming back on RHOBH after shoplifting, being arrested, going to rehab a few times etc. Bravo wants the drama! Of course a few people are actually taken off the shows or demoted from time to time but I don't think she'll be one of them. I wish Kim wasn't coming back to RHOBH.

Valued Contributor

Tonight, Thurs.  Andy is interviewing Brooks on the Bravo channel.  Not sure what time but you can find the time real easy.