Honored Contributor

So Who is going home on DWTS tonight?

I think it may be Rick Perry. I would have thought maybe Amber Rose, but since she has Maks as her partner, she will probably stay....I don't think she does very well though.I am happy that Maureen did so well last night, I think she may come out of her shell yet!!!Of course Race Car driver and Laurie were excellent......I liked the One Hour show without all the talking and fillers.

Honored Contributor

Re: So Who is going home on DWTS tonight?

Rick needed to go home last week.  I vote for him again.

I missed the judges' comments.  Not my style but I understand why they had to rush through it all.  I would have rathered they got rid of the packages and let the judges' comment instead.  

Honored Contributor

I dislike all the chat as well. I change the channel during the judge's  

comments and the inane interviews. I would stay for the judging if they simply gave a concise reason for their score instead of a performance.  Len is the only one I like, can't  abide the others.

Respected Contributor

I hated the rushed, 1 hour show. I loved last week's Tuesday show with all of the comments during the dancing. 

I have to say, this is the first time EVER that I haven't voted for Derek & a partner. I actually wish they would get voted off. Marilu Henner is nails on a chalkboard & her & Derek together...too much. And, I love Derek. Jana Kramer & Amber Rose would be okay to be voted off. 

Ryan Lochte has no personality. Rick Perry has personality, of some kind. I'm okay with any of them getting voted off.

Esteemed Contributor

This is a boring season.  I will DVR and watch on a Sat. Night or fast forward the two hour tonight to see who is leaving.

Honored Contributor

I liked DWTS in the beginning, but just like people who ruin grilled cheese sandwiches by adding unneeded, unwanted, embellishments, so have they ruined DWTS by adding 'human interest' sob stories and dancers with challenges , extra judges, theme nights. Maybe I'm in the minority, maybe others like the changes. 

Honored Contributor

@Dusty1 wrote:

I hated the rushed, 1 hour show. I loved last week's Tuesday show with all of the comments during the dancing. 

I have to say, this is the first time EVER that I haven't voted for Derek & a partner. I actually wish they would get voted off. Marilu Henner is nails on a chalkboard & her & Derek together...too much. And, I love Derek. Jana Kramer & Amber Rose would be okay to be voted off. 

Ryan Lochte has no personality. Rick Perry has personality, of some kind. I'm okay with any of them getting voted off.

Jana is a good dancer, but I think she is a little too full of herself, and those contestants in the past have been voted off. You have to have a likeability factor with the audience as well as the dancing skills...

Honored Contributor

It should be Rick Perry but he is so much fun to watch and is having such a great time I actually hope he doesn't.

Honored Contributor

Yes, it did seem rushed last night.  But two hours is too full of fluff so maybe 90 minutes would be just right says mama bear, lol.  

I'm not crazy about Ryan so I'm ok with him going home.  It will probably be Amber Rose or Rick Perry, though.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I used my 12 votes on Marilu and Babyface. I thought Amber was going to be a better dancer than she has shown. I could be wrong, but I thought she was previously an exotic dancer, if true she should move better.