Honored Contributor

I thought this was a good show last year in its debut. 

So far (two episodes) this season, I find I have absolutely NO idea what it's about.  The writing is poorer and so is the acting.  I think perhaps JLo is spreading herself too thin.

Anyone watching?  Opinions?

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

I thought this was a good show last year in its debut. 

So far (two episodes) this season, I find I have absolutely NO idea what it's about.  The writing is poorer and so is the acting.  I think perhaps JLo is spreading herself too thin.

Anyone watching?  Opinions?

I was just saying the exact same thing to my husband last night. The plot is contrived and I don't like the Mafia storyline. Ray Liota is over-acting and the entire plot is literally putting me to sleep...I found myself dozing off a few times.

Honored Contributor
Spoiler

Spoiler
Suddenly the FBI guy is in tatters over a woman?  What's with that?  Who is the woman?  And he's narrating the plot and then just disappears?  Very confusing.
Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

LilacTree wrote:
Spoiler

See, that's another puzzle to me. I will tune in next week but I need Cliff's notes to figure out what is goin on.

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

LilacTree wrote:
Spoiler

See, that's another puzzle to me. I will tune in next week but I need Cliff's notes to figure out what is goin on.

@Trinity11

LOL!  Yes!

Formerly Ford1224
Esteemed Contributor

I just finished this weekend watching 4 Episodes i DVR'd.....and i just found it a bit too much.....too many twists, turns, blackmail, murders here murders there...trust no one...etc............just too much going on....I shook my head a few times..........................and i couldn't believe the

episode i watched lastnight where Ray L. is interogating a prisoner and does some illegal things (won't spoil it)....and everyone knows and he just goes back to his desk and job.........What precinct would that ever be accepted??

Just a bit too unbelieveable....

Not sure if i will keep up with it ................they are just putting too much into the storyline....too many directions in  the plots...........too much..............

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

I just finished this weekend watching 4 Episodes i DVR'd.....and i just found it a bit too much.....too many twists, turns, blackmail, murders here murders there...trust no one...etc............just too much going on....I shook my head a few times..........................and i couldn't believe the

episode i watched lastnight where Ray L. is interogating a prisoner and does some illegal things (won't spoil it)....and everyone knows and he just goes back to his desk and job.........What precinct would that ever be accepted??

Just a bit too unbelieveable....

Not sure if i will keep up with it ................they are just putting too much into the storyline....too many directions in  the plots...........too much..............

@kelsey17

Yep, that too was also unbelievable.  I think they're just throwing it together and hoping "star power" will suffice.

Formerly Ford1224
Honored Contributor

I'm watcbing and I like it.  There's really nothing else like it on tv.  I think it seemed better last season but that's only because it was new last season.  I can follow easily but it is too heavy handed at times.

Honored Contributor

I watched it last season and enjoyed it very much. When I watched the first episode, I'm like what the heck is going on. I erased this show from my to be recorded. 

Honored Contributor

I thought the FBI guy was still just obsessed with Marley?

I don't know... and the FBI guy started sending texts last season to the daughter --- faking like it was her dad. What's up with that?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~