Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@NickNack Why did that guy go looking in the first place?

@Annabellethecat66  I think he went to look for something showing that Saperstein was working for the FBI.  He couldn't believe it and wanted to see if it was true.  I just don't remember if he found the papers before or after Saperstein died.  Do you remember?  I find it hard to believe the FBI would have framed Saperstein if he were still alive since it would be sure to be his death sentence.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I watched this new show too and enjoyed it.  JLo is one beautiful woman all glammed up or just looking 'normal' if you will, like all of us.  It was fun watching her in the one scene where she was doing her makeup at her dressing table chatting with her daughter.  And I love the cut of the wig she's wearing too - love that style.

I think this show will be good, good story line even though it is another 'cop' show.  And yeah, she & Ray make a good team on the screen.  I'll continue to watch it.

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I watched this new show too and enjoyed it.  JLo is one beautiful woman all glammed up or just looking 'normal' if you will, like all of us.  It was fun watching her in the one scene where she was doing her makeup at her dressing table chatting with her daughter.  And I love the cut of the wig she's wearing too - love that style.

I think this show will be good, good story line even though it is another 'cop' show.  And yeah, she & Ray make a good team on the screen.  I'll continue to watch it.

Ohhh..Didn't see that!  Must have missed that one!

Respected Contributor

@NickNack

Saperstein's mother gave his partner the keys to her apartment when she was waiting outside his room.  He was still alive.

Honored Contributor

Re: Shades of Blue

[ Edited ]

@muttmom wrote:

@NickNack

Saperstein's mother gave his partner the keys to her apartment when she was waiting outside his room.  He was still alive.

Thank you @muttmom.  I remember that now!  Why would the FBI have planted those papers while he was still alive???

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I found this.  Don't click on it unless you want an explanation.  

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2016/shades-of-blue-recap-21816-season-1-episode-7-undiscovered-cou...

Honored Contributor

I found this.  Don't click on it unless you want an explanation.  

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2016/shades-of-blue-recap-21816-season-1-episode-7-undiscovered-cou...

@Annabellethecat66    Thanks for posting that.  I had found two synopsis but neither one was that detailed.  I still don't understand why the FBI framed Saperstein when he was still alive.  Do you?

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack  Oh! My!  You are asking the wrong person!  Ha!  There are a lot of things about most shows I don't understand.  That's one reason (also I love you guys) why I come here (to understand what the heck I'm watching).  Ha!

I think I have 'issues' about shows because something goes in one ear and out the other.  I've always been that way.  I always seems to look for the more complicated meaning and that, in itself, complicates everything!

I tend to google phrases, like "why would the FBI frame Saperstene" and see what comes up in the computer.  Sometimes the reply confuses me even more!Smiley Happy

I just can't figure out where this show is going.  It obviously can't keep on like this into next year (I hope not).  So where does she go from here?

Like I said, "I over complicate things".  My grandma would say, "You are borrowing trouble by thinking too far ahead".  Ha!  Guilty!

Honored Contributor

@NickNack  Oh! My!  You are asking the wrong person!  Ha!  There are a lot of things about most shows I don't understand.  That's one reason (also I love you guys) why I come here (to understand what the heck I'm watching).  Ha!

I think I have 'issues' about shows because something goes in one ear and out the other.  I've always been that way.  I always seems to look for the more complicated meaning and that, in itself, complicates everything!

I tend to google phrases, like "why would the FBI frame Saperstene" and see what comes up in the computer.  Sometimes the reply confuses me even more!Smiley Happy

I just can't figure out where this show is going.  It obviously can't keep on like this into next year (I hope not).  So where does she go from here?

Like I said, "I over complicate things".  My grandma would say, "You are borrowing trouble by thinking too far ahead".  Ha!  Guilty!

@Annabellethecat66  I just Googled "Why did the FBI frame Saperstein" and found a lot of sites that said they did frame him but none that said why.  Maybe it will become more clear as time goes on.  Does anyone here understand why they would do that?

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack  I second your question.  Although I guess it would just be guessing at this point.  Still, it would be interesting to hear what others think.

Respected Contributor

This is my new favorite show by far, but half the time I don't know what is going on, it can be very confusing. The acting is very good though and I hope I can understand at the end who is who! LOL

I think it gets better and better each week.