Honored Contributor

OMG, does anyone else hate this commercial ? It's the one where the teen daughter is dying her hair purple in the bathroom, and she locked the door. I know that it's silly, but all I can think of is the sink is ruined. I've tried to clean up spilled hair dye, and it's not pretty. Commercials don't usually bother me, but this one does, anyone else ??

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I find most commericals silly.  They seem to have one purpose ... to be entertaining and most are not.  I know the commercial you're talking about but it doesn't bother me, but there are many others I would say fall in the "hate" category.

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1: I think this is my leat liked TV ad. The daughter is a brat and the mother looks so proud to clean up the mess her DD made. Annoying.

Esteemed Contributor

I know the commercial you are talking about & cringe whenever I see it!!!! ...... ALL THAT PURPLE DYE!!!!! ..... that kid deserves a month in her room with no TV & phone ..... on another note ... has anyone used Scrubbing Bubbles & does it really work? 😄

Honored Contributor

yeah, that's good stuff I use on commodes, tubs, shower doors even outside on my shutters LOL

Honored Contributor

Somebody probably will turn me in for being 'off topic' , but, we were sitting in Olive Garden having a nice lunch Mon. and a guy's ring tone that was LOUD !!!!!!!!! and the tone was from Andy Griffith show from the 60's that whistling tune that has Andy and Opie with their fishing lines walking along the road.

Ye Gads ! it rung like 3 times, to boot. It bellowed out to, to, too, too, to, too, to, too, too.................Talk about annoying worse then the rebel yell from Dukes of Hazard. LOL

Respected Contributor
Yeah - this one does annoy me. Once my DH & I were watching TV together and this came on and he laughed a little and though thte commercial was cute. Not me ! I think what bothers me most is, yes the girl is a teenager, and some teenagers do stupid things, and so do some adults, but I would think that most have enough sense to at least try not to go willy nilly and get dye all over the place. I mean, she's a teen, not a 2 year old.
Respected Contributor

Ugh! This one and the lady who "wants to talk" about buying insurance! Every time she says, "I know, and thank you for that." I want to smack her with a wet noodle! ( not really sure what a wet noodle would feel like...)

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Honored Contributor

Re: Scrubbing Bubbles

[ Edited ]

Must mean ol' Flo everybody can't stand her. LOL

Esteemed Contributor
Decades ago, my kids called it "scrubby bubbies" and to this day, that is what we call it.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix