Trusted Contributor

Re: Scandal-Spoilers!!!!!!!!!!

Agree with purple bunny,at first I was in shock,then I thought about it,no he is a big part of the show,no way would they kill him off. Just like purple bunny and annabelacarte, he could be wearing a vest,fake blood,or hes shot and will recover.She didn't shoot him in the head,[which I was waiting for]so that gives me hope that he set this up,I am shocked about Abbey being the mole,i always liked her,I agree with some of you I don't care for Olivia Pope  I don't feel she is a good actress,,don't care for her attitude at all.Hope Haulk is alive one of my favorites.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@PurpleBunny I thought about that too (she would have shot him in the head).  The fact that he didn't get shot in the head makes me wonder if he's really dead or even been shot.

Every show I've seen with assassins have had them walk over and shoot the kill in the head for sure.

@Annabellethecat66

Or do that "double tap" in the chest.   She shot him in low damage areas.   Huck will pull through, IMO.

Honored Contributor

Anybody notice that Huck never told Olivia that she is being watched.  Her father never told her either! Smiley Wink

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 Yes, we got to see the two shots that were on the right side.  They were maybe 5 to 6 inches apart and looked like they may not have hit anything vital.  She then came over him and gave him one more shot and I don't know where that was.  Maybe someone else remembers but if I remember right (what's wrong with me that I notice stuff like that?) Ha! Maybe someone else remembers or saw where the last shot went, I just remember them showing her standing over him.

I don't know about you guys but I saw that coming just by the way she was so sweet and innocent acting.  She just seemed shady.  I didn't expect her to shoot him right then and there though.  

In my opinion a really good scene was when her father quickly pulled out the gun and shot his lover smack in the middle of the forehead.  That was a great surprise element in writing, I thought.  I'll be most of the audience was like me..."Whoa!  That showed what a bad a...s   he is that he was willing to do that without hesitation.  That is an example when someone is shot and the writers want the viewers to know this is a done deal.....this puppy is REALLY gone...Ha!

Again, I'll say it.  I've gotten to the point where I can't stand Olivia any longer.  I put up with it in the beginning because she was so single minded.  The way all of those people thought she was the second coming of Jesus.  I thought, "OK, no one is that great, but she does help people".  Now she's become everything she hated about her Father.  That said, I wondered when she'd be able to separate the fact that she's his daughter and decide HE MUST GO.

I can't stand the way she takes advantage of the way Huck worships her and will do anything for her.  She uses him to do her dirty work and emotionally, he pays for it and she goes her merry way!

Have you ever noticed how so many of these shows always have a group of people operating within the system twisting and turning things (events) to make things happen the way they want them to? 

I'm also thinking about Designated Survivor with Kiefer Southerland.  They have people in the 'shadows'.  All of these shows do.

If I could type something political I'd mention something similar that I actually heard happens in our country, for real.  Scary and makes you think......

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

Good points.   Not to be a smart aleck, but if you con't stand Olivia, why are you still watching the show?  

Sounds like it may be time to check out.   I miss Fitz and Olivia .... and the OPA client problem of the week.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not thrilled with Olivia but there are other strong characters I enjoy....I love PP as bad as he is...Jake, Huck, Cyrus (though he is side lined)....now, Abby....

Respected Contributor

@culebra wrote:

When Scandal first returned, I thought it was a chore to watch.  Now it is getting good.  I do not think Huck is dead.  I think he was prepared in case his girlfriend turned out to be the mole.  With all of his training, there is no way he would not be prepared

I agree and I wouldn't be surprised if Jennifer isn't dead either but that bullet looked like it went right to her forehead.   I noticed that when Huck turned around and Meg started to shoot, she moved the gun down and to the left like she purposely wasn't going to kill him.   Who knows though. The whole scene could be a set up and fake.   Sure was a good episode.

Honored Contributor

I do skip the show off and on.  I haven't watched it in awhile but since it came back on after break I decided to try it again.

There are other characters I like.  If you watch soaps you should know you don't stop watching a soap because there are a few characters you don't like.  

Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal wrote:

@culebra wrote:

When Scandal first returned, I thought it was a chore to watch.  Now it is getting good.  I do not think Huck is dead.  I think he was prepared in case his girlfriend turned out to be the mole.  With all of his training, there is no way he would not be prepared

I agree and I wouldn't be surprised if Jennifer isn't dead either but that bullet looked like it went right to her forehead.   I noticed that when Huck turned around and Meg started to shoot, she moved the gun down and to the left like she purposely wasn't going to kill him.   Who knows though. The whole scene could be a set up and fake.   Sure was a good episode.

@Bridgegal   

Was Jennifer alone when they walked in .... or was Jake with her?    

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Anybody notice that Huck never told Olivia that she is being watched.  Her father never told her either! Smiley Wink

@Mz iMac

Yeah, but later Huck played that video of the two evil people talking to PP right after he shot his friend.    Pony tail woman held up her cell phone and said they have someone near Olivia and could put a bullet in her head in no time.  Olivia watched and heard that conversation.