Honored Contributor

Saturday 9/05/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Yesterday saw Steve put up Austin and Liz which initially led to lots of tears and anger, but before too long Austin and Liz were back to snuggling and making out.

Steve thinks he'll go down in BB history for his big move, but it really wasn't a big move. He's in alliances with John and Vanessa, so his only real choices were Austin, Liz, and Julia. He'll be more famous for not flipping last week which even Julie Chen called ridiculous and stupid.

Liz is planning to throw the POV to Julia if possible. Vanessa thinks she can talk Julia into not using the veto if she wins it. I think Vanessa maybe over estimating her Svengali abilities. There's no way Julia will leave Liz on the block.

Austin and the twins now seriously regret voting out James and Meg, and Austin says he'll hang out with James if he goes to jury and Liz says she'll hang out with Meg. (Lucky James and Meg.)

Today will see the POV comp and the outcome of that will determine a lot of what goes down this week. A win by Austin would put him in a tough spot where Liz would expect him to use it on her. Would he? I doubt it. A Julia win would spare the twins and put Vanessa at risk. Austin is the target, but things can change. There's no need to pick POV players any longer, so they'll go right into the POV comp later today. I'll post back the results later.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Saturday 9/05/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Can't wait!   Thanks, Gardenman, for everything!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The BB house has officially reached the level of irony and hypocrisy portrayed in a Shakespeare play as we see Liz crying so hard she can't even speak and announcing it’s totally appropriate even though it wasn't okay for Meg. After all, Meg wasn’t nominated by a friend and she, Liz, would have never ever turned on Steve. Which begs the question if Liz was HOH instead of Steve who would she have nominated? Would it be Julia, Austin or Vanessa, no, of course not. It would obviously have been John and Steve. She’s even mad at Austin for not being as upset as she is because he’s not the target. How dare he “the big *******.” Insert any word you’d like for the asterisks as he’s been called a few different things by both twins!

Austin, however, is thinking ahead to what might happen if Liz wins the veto and Julia goes up. He knows in that scenario he would likely become the first choice to be sent packing, so he’s appealing to Johnny Mac to save him saying that if John saves him he will save John if the time comes. He even tells John that he would be good for two votes since he can control Liz. I’d love to hear him say that when Liz is within hearing (and throwing) distance!

Then we have Vanessa who doesn’t miss a beat rallying for those jury votes. She cries and tells them she can’t stand this either, but not to hate Steve, because they’re all such good friends. If there’s anything she can do for Liz to make her feel better, just name it and it’s done. There’s the obligatory self-deprecation that she wasn’t good enough to win HOH but she’s going to fight like hell for the veto. Will she really? And who would she use it on? Apparently Austin thinks she’s on his side but I think he might have a surprise coming about that.  

Steve is very lucky he won HOH. Was it luck? Maybe he’d been holding out for just the right time. I imagine he’s praying to the BB Gods that John wins the next HOH and that Vanessa isn’t playing him about her promise to take him to final 2. That’s the problem in the BB game…you never really know until it happens.

Veto results could bring yet another day of entertainment. And I thought the final six would be boring.  Man, was I ever wrong!

Respected Contributor

GREAT post, SusieQ2-----you are always so informative and knowledgable.

THANKS!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

the kitchen sink was just  covered in ants.  Liz said it was from Austin leaving his eggs out.     Yesterday Austin was the first one fixing stuff in the kitchen after Vanessa and the rest of them cleaned it all up while he was in bed with Liz.   For me they can't get rid of Austin fast enough but I hope he isn't as obnoxious in the jury house.      Liz gave Steve a hug so maybe she knows what's going on.

Honored Contributor

The POV comp is finally underway! I'm rooting for Austin or Julia simply for the chaos either winning would create. If Austin wins he'll come under incredible pressure from Liz and Julia to use the POV on Liz and for Steve to put up John or Vanessa as a replacement. (Steve's already said he'd put up Julia.)

If Julia wins it, Liz would come off, and either John or Vanessa would have to go up and the twins would own the two votes to evict. Watching Austin and Vanessa groveling for the twins' votes all week could be entertaining. If John or Steve wins POV they'll pocket it.

Vanessa could force Steve into putting up Julia or John if she won it and used it, making more enemies for Steve in the jury and getting her more support from whoever she used it on. John could play the same game but I suspect John lacks the tactical sense to do so.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

My hope is that Steve realizes that he has been playing Vanessa's game and puts her up and she is voted out.  I realize that might give the game to one of the Austwins.... but it would be justice for Vanessa and Steve. 

I believe that we learn our lessons in life (many of them) from our mistakes.... and Steve has many lessons to learn.  I believe he has been using Vanessa as a sort of substitute mom.... he has to learn to trust his own worth as a decision maker. 

Oh how this game has the potential to twist and turn!!

Honored Contributor

Austin won the POV!!! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Well what will austin the great do? will he save his queen or himself,decisions,decisions.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

Apparently Austin was in position to throw it to Julia, but instead beat her, so the twins are the likely nominees and they're not happy. The twins are not happy with Austin.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!