Valued Contributor

Re: Saturday 8/27/2016 Big Brother 18 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@gardenman wrote:

@Jasmine19 wrote:

Evil D retweeted, "Last night, did anyone else hear James say to Nat, "Da_m! Why didn't they (production) tell me a juror was coming back?" 

If this is accurate, James is an entitled little twerp. Sounds like he's used to getting regular updates from Mom and Dad.

The DR likes to drop very broad hints. They always have. House guests come to expect those hints and then they get blindsided from time to time. James got blindsided.

Do you think James is getting special treatment compared to the other HGs? Why doesn't he get in trouble for telling the HGs they are being evicted? I haven't seen a single shocked evictee this season, which makes the whole eviction process boring.

Honored Contributor

The feeds are back and Nicole won the HOH. Everyone's dressed like elves except for Natalie who hosted and she's dressed like Santa. Now, will Nicole use the POV or keep the noms the same?

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I think she'll keep them the same to avoid the wrath of Meech until Thursday. That decision means a constant barrage of "Please feel free to use it on me" from Paul, but that will only last until Monday. 

She's d@mned if she does and d@mned if she doesn't but the hell to pay will be slightly lessened by not using it. 

Vic's already advising Paul not to make suggestions, but Paul's having no part of it. He's already in going up to the HoH room to discuss things mode. 

Honored Contributor

The POV comp was the counting comp where they have to make a guess and then decide whether to stay or fold. Now we see what happens with teh POV. Paul will be pushing hard to get James put up in his place, but the harder he pushes the greater risk he'll be in.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Interesting article about how Natalie has used her "the boys are flirting with/touching me" feminine wiles to get James riled up about Paulie and then Paul.

https://medium.com/@mo_zpp/why-women-like-big-brothers-natalie-negrotti-are-dangerous-for-feminism-9...

Honored Contributor

Nicole's thinking about putting up Victor now. She said her parents are pounding on the TV screaming at her to get the two biggest threats out. (Well, duh!) But now she says she won't and will work with them. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

G'man, don't I recognize you as the guy who said you can see Michelle winning the game? 

You know I'm just messing with you! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

G'man, don't I recognize you as the guy who said you can see Michelle winning the game? 

You know I'm just messing with you! Smiley Happy

She still has a shot, but she's the longest of long shots right now. She'd have to go on a winning streak.

Corey was funny a few minutes ago. He came down talking about the $5000 bribe and said he knew no one would take the bribe to drop in the HOH comp and James, Michelle, Natalie, and I think Victor all said they would at the same time. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jasmine19 wrote:

Interesting article about how Natalie has used her "the boys are flirting with/touching me" feminine wiles to get James riled up about Paulie and then Paul.

https://medium.com/@mo_zpp/why-women-like-big-brothers-natalie-negrotti-are-dangerous-for-feminism-9...

@Jasmine19 Very interesting article. I scanned it pretty quickly but want to read it again. She (the author) made some good points from what I noticed in my quick read. 

Coincidentally Natalie and James are talking to Michelle about Paul flirting with Natalie at this very moment!   

James just said "Paul was trying to feel up on my girl" and Natalie loved hearing James say that. And why? Because they're discussing the reason why it must be Paul to leave this week.

I hate to tell Nat (not that I can) but that trick isn't going to work again. Neither Corey nor Nicole would ever fall for the idea that Paul has even a slight interest in Natalie. That ship sailed with the SSPaulie.

Valued Contributor

@SusieQ_2

You know, I thought Nat's accusations about Paulie coming on to her were ridiculous. it just looked the flirtatious banter to me. Even the comment Paulie made about her butt was more of a complement than a come on (I still don't understand how having a big butt is a good thing!). She's one of those women who uses her sexuality when it suits her and yells harassment when it doesn't.