Valued Contributor

Re: Saturday 8/27/2016 Big Brother 18 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

SQ2:  LOL ...  Who mixes cereals ??

it was exactly as you said last night ...  Nicole and Corey in the HOH room followed by the little lost ducklings, Paul and Victor going downstairs !!  Paul and Victor seem thrilled to belong to this alliance !!  Paul doesn't leave that room for much ...

Valued Contributor

Victor was never actually in the jury house, was he?

Last night Corey was talking to Victor and Paul. One thing he was going to do when he gets out is "Adderall up". Victor said, "Oh, they don't let you have it?". Corey, "No, they said not to bring it." Paul then offered,"Oh, no problem. I can hook you up with whatever you need." I was under the impression that Corey was receiving his ADD meds. Interesting.
Respected Contributor

Why are people afraid to tell him ? 

Many years ago we had 10-15 people over on a Sunday afternoon. After a few hours it dawned on someone that they had not seen "Nick" in some time. We looked for him and found him asleep in OUR bed after using our shower. ( BTW we have 7 bedrooms and he had to go to the third floor to get to ours.) He was removed from the house and we never spoke to him again. Soooooo, why can't Paul be told that the HOH room is not his room and they will let him know when they want company ? 

Didn't Natalie go to take a nap and Paul was asleep in her bed ? How do these people get through life ?

Honored Contributor

@KKali wrote:
Victor was never actually in the jury house, was he?

Last night Corey was talking to Victor and Paul. One thing he was going to do when he gets out is "Adderall up". Victor said, "Oh, they don't let you have it?". Corey, "No, they said not to bring it." Paul then offered,"Oh, no problem. I can hook you up with whatever you need." I was under the impression that Corey was receiving his ADD meds. Interesting.

I suspect they're giving it to him as he's been a bit more alert lately and one morning after a very brief DR visit he told Nicole that he'd been in for his meds. Some people like to take multiple doses at once for recreational use and I suspect that's what Corey was referring to, recreational use instead of medical.

I think Victor went to the jury house between rounds of the first Battle Back. Glenn spent the first week there, then lost the Battle Back to Jozea who then moved in. Then after a week Victor beat out Jozea and took over the jury house for two weeks while battling Bronte and Tiffany.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

@Graciesmom wrote:

SQ2 ...  There are times I think Paul enjoys his own company and stories more than those in the room with him !!  

I forgot to mention in all this that last night there was also a cereal run ...  Just in case there ever be a question from cereal fans as to which two or more mix nicely for a unique cereal experience, Nicole apparently is your "go to" gal ...  She has mixed them all, and offers combinations that will satisfy from novice to gourmet !!  AND she is available for parties !!  I can't stand it !!  

...and she mixes Apple Jacks & Frosted Flakes.   Yikes, the sugar content in those two!!!

Honored Contributor

@Danky wrote:

Why are people afraid to tell him ? 

Many years ago we had 10-15 people over on a Sunday afternoon. After a few hours it dawned on someone that they had not seen "Nick" in some time. We looked for him and found him asleep in OUR bed after using our shower. ( BTW we have 7 bedrooms and he had to go to the third floor to get to ours.) He was removed from the house and we never spoke to him again. Soooooo, why can't Paul be told that the HOH room is not his room and they will let him know when they want company ? 

Didn't Natalie go to take a nap and Paul was asleep in her bed ? How do these people get through life ?

Paul is both a vote to evict and a jury vote, and he's prone to volatility, so they humor him a bit more than you might in the real world. I'm pretty sure he'll end up driving Nicole a bit crazy. If he stays on the block, don't be surprised if he's voted out Thursday.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Thanks, gman. I know it's a popular recreational drug but Corey seem to be the type to do it.

I couldn't remember about Victor and the jury house. This season seems so long!
Honored Contributor

@KKali wrote:
Thanks, gman. I know it's a popular recreational drug but Corey seem to be the type to do it.

I couldn't remember about Victor and the jury house. This season seems so long!

It's been a very long season. Paul was just talking about how much he'll hate leaving the house, so he could be a candidate for the all digital BB this fall.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

What do you think the veto will be? I was thinking the Morph or a scaling puzzle comp like the comic strips.
Honored Contributor

@KKali wrote:
What do you think the veto will be? I was thinking the Morph or a scaling puzzle comp like the comic strips.

This is one of the few weeks they haven't prepared for the dice comp, so it could be that.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!