Honored Contributor

Re: Saturday 7/30/2016 Big Brother 18 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@LoriLori wrote:

Oh boo, Corey.  Paulie's not going anywhere, now is he.  Davonne better have The Envelope.  Boing!  The best we can hope for.

@gardenman, I had asked you the point, if there is one, of this prank they are playing on Victor with the riddles?  Could you please splain?  

Honestly, I tend to avoid Victor on the feeds so I'm not sure what's going on there.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Does Da know she's the target?
Honored Contributor

@KKali wrote:
Does Da know she's the target?

She's been told Nicole is the target, but I suspect she knows she's really the target. Since she didn't get picked to play for POV, she's just along for the ride now. Everything is pretty much out of her control. If she goes up Monday, then things should get interesting, especially if she's up against Paulie.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And we're back to Victor playing in the POV and Michelle is out.

The house guests are expecting this to be a prize/punishment POV comp. If that's the case, Bridgette could default into the POV as everyone else fights for the prizes. Those comps typically have the POV as the first prize then it getting traded as people grab the prizes until the person who wants/needs the POV the most comes away with it. Typical prizes are cash ($5000 lately), a trip, a unitard, the POV, a backyard punishment (kicking the soccer ball 2400 times, etc.), an hourly dunk in something horrible. Now only Bridgette needs the POV. Paulie is convinced he's safe no matter what. The other five players will be vying for the cash and trip and Bridgette could end up with the POV.

The POV comp is starting now, so in two to three hours we should know who won. Of the group, I'd prefer to see either Natalie or Bridgette in the unitard. A week of Paul in a unitard might break my feed watching habit.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Lol
Respected Contributor

@SusieQ_2 and @sabatini------ have you guys deserted us ? Seems like you've been MIA for a long time !

Honored Contributor

The feeds are back and we know Corey didn't win. He's moping about it and Nicole is consoling him. Natalie is pretty happy and her and James are crawling into the Paris room. There was running involved as Natalie's in a runner's outfit and said, "I couldn't even run fast as I'm so heavy." Natalie didn't win. James just asked if she thinks she's going up and he told her no.

Ah pity! Paulie won the POV. There's no chance of him staying on the block unless he has a total mental meltdown and takes down Bridgette instead of himself. Now we'll likely see Davonne go up instead and be voted out on Thursday. If the guesses are right, then she'll only be leaving for a few minutes.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

If Davonne does come back and has the ability to get HOH, things should get very cutthroat.

Trusted Contributor

disapointed that Paulie got p.o.v. I can't stand him,he seems to have changed,maybe its the haircut but he acts evil,and has a horrible look on his face,hes off by himself staring and he has become creepy.I hope Paul finds out what paulie has been doing behind his back.

Gman,is Natalie losing interest in James,yes I understand why she was spending time in pauls bed[afraid of being put up],James is acting very jealous,I don't blame Natalie if she is disapointed in james,I think he handled the other night with paulie wanting natalie to go on the block terribly,he didn't stick up for her,and he never had that talk with Paul,[or did he]James is disapointing me also.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

I think Natalie is doing whatever it takes to survive and right now that means staying close to James. I would say he's still her number one in the house, but she's keeping in touch with Bridgette on the side. Sadly, of the two, Natalie is the smarter player. She's been onto Paulie's game for several weeks and has only now managed to get James to see it.

There's potentially another side of the house forming. Michelle went to James and said something like " We have to try and stop what's about to happen from happening." She was referring to Davonne being backdoored. I'm pretty sure we've got James, Natalie, Zakiyah, Michelle and Davonne forming up on one side. Bridgette would likely gladly join them. In order for that group to survive though they have to figure out a way to get Nicole up and out instead of Davonne. (Assuming Davonne doesn't have the round trip ticket.) Bridgette and Natalie had a chat in the store room and both said it was time for one of them to win HOH. Things aren't done by a long shot yet. Paul might even go with Davonne as he wasn't wild about putting her up. Paulie could be in more trouble than it appears right now.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!