Honored Contributor

Re: Saturday 7/30/2016 Big Brother 18 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Paul is being misjudged. He's having fun with the experience,  playing it over the top. It's a game. I so much prefer him to the, whiners, the Suzy Sunshine, the manipulators, and the paranoid.

Honored Contributor

The POV players have been picked. Natalie, Nicole, and maybe Michelle seem to have been picked. Natalie's being coached by James that if she wins POV to get deals for safety before agreeing to use the POV. So with Paulie, Paul, Bridgette, Natalie, Nicole, and Michelle playing, things look pretty promising for the plan to backdoor Davonne.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Thanks, as always, for your updates. I haven't been able to watch much of the feeds. Is Da aware or becoming suspicious of the back door plan?
Honored Contributor

Okay, it now sounds like Victor is playing and Nicole isn't. There's always a certain amount of chaos sorting out who's doing what.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Okay one more, hopefully final update on the POV players. Nicole is hosting the comp. Corey, Natalie and Michelle appear to be the drawn players, and Paul the HOH, with Bridgette and Paulie as the nominees. As of this moment those seem like the players.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Scintillating conversation from BBAD-----

MICHELLE--I think the boys in this house are too cool

NICHOLE--really ? What do you meeeean ?

MICHELLE--the boys in this house are too cool for me

NICHOLE--nooooooooooah. Are you serious ?

Then there is PAUL who is telling us 50 ways to use variations of the the word "bone" in a sentence......he forgot the most obvious, in his case---bonehead !

This is our future, America...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Scintillating conversation from BBAD----

MICHELLE--the boys in the house are too cool.

NICHOLE--really ? What do you meeeean ?

MICHELLE--the boys in this house are too cool for me.

NICHOLE--nooooooooooah. Are you serious ?

And then we have "our boy" Paul who is showing us he can use variations of the word "bone" in a sentence more than 100 times.

This is our future !

ETA---Nichole is truly a vapid idiot. When Michelle said (as part of the above conversation) that she had no self esteem, Nichole's response was "listen..my thighs are rubbing together and it makes me soooooooo mad. I eat when I'm happy."

Respected Contributor

America's Care Package reminds me of The Hunger Games donations to tributes.  Dropped into the arena via silver parachutes.

"Some water, a knife or even matches can mean the difference between life and death.  And those things only come from sponsors.  And to get sponsors, you have to make people like you."

-- Haymitch Abernathy to Katniss Everdeen 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

Oh boo, Corey.  Paulie's not going anywhere, now is he.  Davonne better have The Envelope.  Boing!  The best we can hope for.

@gardenman, I had asked you the point, if there is one, of this prank they are playing on Victor with the riddles?  Could you please splain?  

Honored Contributor

I'm really hoping Bridgette wins the POV  and takes herself down. Then the house would likely have to decide between Paulie and Davonne. (Assuming Paul nominates Davonne as the replacement.) That could rattle Paulie's cage a bit.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!