Esteemed Contributor

Re: Saturday 7/23/2016 Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

It's 8:30 and still no POV comp. There are a couple big fires in So Cal--one to the north and one to the south of the BB house. Maybe there's too much smoke in the air, though none of the houseguests have mentioned being able to smell it. 

Plus, I figured if I say this they might just finally start. You know, how when you say "that will never happen" and of course that's when it does. 

Let's get this show on the road! They just called Natalie to the DR. Maybe that means something is about to happen.

Trusted Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

It's 8:30 and still no POV comp. There are a couple big fires in So Cal--one to the north and one to the south of the BB house. Maybe there's too much smoke in the air, though none of the houseguests have mentioned being able to smell it. 

Plus, I figured if I say this they might just finally start. You know, how when you say "that will never happen" and of course that's when it does. 

Let's get this show on the road! They just called Natalie to the DR. Maybe that means something is about to happen.

I'm usually up until between 1:30 and 2 EST so I hope something happens or maybe they will delay it until after BBAD is over.  They've done that before.  Fingers crossed.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Natalie is the host of the comp so they probably called her to get her costume. And now we have Jeff so this shoud be it. Finally! 

Trusted Contributor

It's 12:35 EST here and they're still showing Thursday's Battle Back Episode on POP.  Glad I have several things on my DVR while I wait but will probably only make it until 2.

Respected Contributor

Just read Michelle won POV

Trusted Contributor

Feeds came back up at 1:42 and Michelle won.

Trusted Contributor

The comp was OTEV which no one was expecting.  It sounds like they were very happy about it.  They still haven't named any have nots so maybe they are done with that.

Respected Contributor

Just read Michelle told someone that she isn't using the POV. BBAD is just reruns. We will see if Michelle changes her mind.

Trusted Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Just read Michelle told someone that she isn't using the POV. BBAD is just reruns. We will see if Michelle changes her mind.

I've been watching BBAD since 1:42 when the feeds came back up.  Not sure why you are still getting reruns.