Respected Contributor

Today and tomorrow on Decades TV, The Flying Nun, The Girl with Something Extra and Gidget.

Honored Contributor

I am watching the Flying Nun as I write!   It is a light happy series that was a big hit in the late sixties which still entertains and makes me smile.  Sometimes the old series are the lift I need!

Honored Contributor

Facebook thumbs up facebook thumbs up clip art 4

Honored Contributor

Aww, I have always really liked her.   

I sure wish we had that channel here.

Honored Contributor

I get that channel!  Thanks for the heads-up.  We'll have a field day discussing it afterwards.

Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

I get that channel!  Thanks for the heads-up.  We'll have a field day discussing it afterwards.

Haha.  A "field" day.  I see what you did there.  Clever @ValuSkr !

Respected Contributor

So strange.  I was just thinking about her yesterday and wondered if she has done anything recently.

Honored Contributor

I just saw her the other night on Smokey and The Bandit with Burt Reynolds-boy were they a good looking couple!!!!!!

She has always been so cute and so likeable.....She also turned out to be a great actress!!

Esteemed Contributor

This premiers on HBO March 6th,  Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty 

Two-time Oscar winner Sally Field has been tapped to star as Jessie Buss in Adam McKay's Los Angeles Lakers HBO drama series, based on Jeff Pearlman’s book Showtime: Magic, Kareem, Riley, and the Los Angeles Lakers Dynasty of the 1980s. McKay’s Hyperobject Industries is producing.

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN "I just saw her the other night on Smokey and The Bandit with Burt Reynolds-boy were they a good looking couple!!!!!!"

They had great on and off screen chemistry.