Honored Contributor

SURVIVOR "GAME CHANGERS" - SPOILERS

Can't believe Caleb is gone.  Tai is such an idiot.  That's how he was a "game changer" in his last season -- he made utterly stupid moves.  He has no loyalty and no game, only listens to the last person in his ear. 

Sandra is such a witch so it makes sense she'd want to sacrifice a mama goat.  Best part of the episode was seeing the rest of the tribe advocate for and save the goats.

Too early for the tribe swap. 

The message in a bottle thing was clever but I was hoping Troyzan wouldn't have a second to take that idol undetected.  Not a fan.

As I posted on the other thread, last week's debut was the lowest Survivor premiere ever and the two hours had some of the lowest ratings ever.  Survivor has long been my favorite show but this season feels now like it has noplace to go but down.

Honored Contributor

Re: SURVIVOR "GAME CHANGERS" - SPOILERS

[ Edited ]

I don't understand the logic of getting rid of Caleb.  He never really got a chance to play the game and the things that the others did in past games should have been more reason to get rid of any one of those.  I sure hope Sandra will be gone soon.  She is heartless and obnoxious and just that she won twice should be a reason to get her out! 

Honored Contributor

Ugh! I hate these endless tribe swaps! And this one was way, way too early. 

I think voting out Caleb early was a huge mistake. He's loyal, not devious, and is a good physical player who will give his all. You keep guys like him and vote out the snakes.

Sandra wanted to eat the baby goat first, then the mama goat and only reluctantly agreed to let them go when the guys agreed to try and catch a male goat instead. If they can't catch her a male goat, they better keep an eye on Sandra and that machete. She might decide she's eating meat and she doesn't care if it's goat or human.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

I was so disappointed to see Caleb sent home.  He was one of my early favorites, I remember him from Big Brother.

Honored Contributor

@gardenman, ROFL at your comment about Sandra.

Poor Caleb.  He deserved better.  Why does Debbie have any power?  She's a mean, ugly, nasty snake.  She or Hali should have gone.  Caleb is so much better at challenges than either of them.  I wouldn't have cared if Tai was voted out either, he's useless except to muck things up.

Respected Contributor

Last night reminded me why I disliked Tai so much.   Big mistake voting Caleb out.

I cannot believe the goat situation.  Thank goodness they didn't slaughter them.  The baby was crying...

Respected Contributor

I think they made a big mistake getting rid of Caleb. I am glad to hear that some of you are not fans of Tai. I thought I was alone in not liking him.

Esteemed Contributor

Getting rid of all the  physically strong players is a strategy that has been used before. I liked Caleb so I was sad to see him go. But the game goes on. Now to Sandra. The whole eat a goat thing made her look bad. First of all she wants others to do her dirty work and kill it. She certainly did not read the others facial expressions for a clue to what they were really thinking. Survivor the TV game show has nothing to do with surviving the elements anymore. Last season during the hurricane they spent in a concrete shelter. They all have official water bottles now. Which is smart as a law suit is always in play. Now the only thing to survive is the vote.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

In voting out Caleb they increased their chances of losing competitions giving each of them a better chance of being voted out. New players might be forgiven for such an ill advised decision but not this bunch who should know better.

Respected Contributor

Only a week in, and Sandra already wants to kill a mama and baby goat.

Yeesh, she is either hungry or ruthless.