Respected Contributor

Re: SURVIVOR "GAME CHANGERS" - SPOILERS

Sandra needs to GO!

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

I've been avoiding this thread until I watched the show, and now that I've seen it, have nothing to add that you all haven't already said.

MORONS!

Muddling through...
Respected Contributor

@sabatini

Amen

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@sabatini

Amen

Thank you, @PurpleBunny, but,        

Muddling through...
Respected Contributor

@sabatini we're losing all the good looking guys. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

And why does Sierra have a manicure?  No one on Survivor should have a manicure.  This pales in comparison to the TRAVESTY THAT WAS TRIBAL but still:  There should be NO MANICURES on Survivor. For that alone she should have been gone.

Tai has now added substantially to his record as ONE OF THE BIGGEST IDIOTS EVER TO PLAY THE GAME .  Giving Nails McManicure the idol.  Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof.

I've been obsessed with her blue nails too - it must be a gel manicure that won't come off. More distracting are those fake eyebrows.  I don't know if it's a bad tattoo job or what.

@PurpleBunny, I thought some gel manicures are flammable.  Guess we'll find out when it's her turn to tend the fire.  I have a burning desire to see this. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PurpleBunny wrote:

Yes we are, @PurpleBunny, ... while the blackhearted harpy remains.

ETA: @LoriLori, do you think said harpy will actually take a turn tending the fire, or will she order one of the idiots to do it for her?

Muddling through...
Honored Contributor

@deeva wrote:

Sandra needs to go.  She is too cocky. The only reason Sandra won the second time is because she was in the final with Russel Hantz. He was so disliked, they voted for her over him.

JT would be next on my list to go, he can no longer be trusted.

@deeva, it's not the only reason.   How did she end up in the final two a second time?  She hypnotized the idiots with her oh-I'm-no-threat-not-me act and she's doing it again!

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

And why does Sierra have a manicure?  No one on Survivor should have a manicure.  This pales in comparison to the TRAVESTY THAT WAS TRIBAL but still:  There should be NO MANICURES on Survivor. For that alone she should have been gone.

Tai has now added substantially to his record as ONE OF THE BIGGEST IDIOTS EVER TO PLAY THE GAME .  Giving Nails McManicure the idol.  Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof.

I've been obsessed with her blue nails too - it must be a gel manicure that won't come off. More distracting are those fake eyebrows.  I don't know if it's a bad tattoo job or what.

@PurpleBunny, I thought some gel manicures are flammable.  Guess we'll find out when it's her turn to tend the fire.  I have a burning desire to see this. 

🔥🔥🔥

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sabatini wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

Yes we are, @PurpleBunny, ... while the blackhearted harpy remains.

ETA: @LoriLori, do you think said harpy will actually take a turn tending the fire, or will she order one of the idiots to do it for her?

@sabatini, @PurpleBunny, I'm a little confused (shocker!).  I thought Sandra was the black-hearted harpy? 

Sierra with the Blue Nails is okay at challenges but hardly worth Tai giving up his idol and his own, probably only, chance at safety.  I don't even think she has enough personality to be a harpy?