Respected Contributor

Re: SURVIVOR "GAME CHANGERS" - SPOILERS

@lulu2, now I'm worried.  

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori@Bri36@lulu2 -  Jumping ahead to the finale - What I don't want to see is a contestant who has the best sob story win the million dollars.  This seems to have been the theme of several past finales and I don't like it.  If you're going out to play the most ultimate game of your life, in the most extreme conditions ever, check your emotions before you get on the island and don't let us see you boo-hoo baby cry.  If you can't do that, you should give your spot to the next player in line.  No crying on Survivor, please.  Harsh, perhaps, but I like a good, raw, give it your all game of Survivor.  

Super Contributor

What a shame.  That is the second time in a row that one of my favorites was voted off.  

Valued Contributor

I didnt know Sandra's name is spelled M-A-L-C-O-L-M

a shame just a shame he was voted

Give it to Sandra a THIRD time...oh noooooooo

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

that's my take

Honored Contributor

WORST TRIBAL EVER

bad idea.  bad, bad, bad idea.  worst possible outcome.

Honored Contributor

I am sick over Kaleb & Malcom!!!  I can't believe that Sandra is still on.  They have to vote her off.  Her name wasn't even mentioned when voting.  She is useless.  Surprise surprise when she said she was sitting out the challenge.  I just started watching Survivor four years ago so how did she end up winning twice???

Honored Contributor

And why does Sierra have a manicure?  No one on Survivor should have a manicure.  This pales in comparison to the TRAVESTY THAT WAS TRIBAL but still:  There should be NO MANICURES on Survivor. For that alone she should have been gone.

Tai has now added substantially to his record as ONE OF THE BIGGEST IDIOTS EVER TO PLAY THE GAME .  Giving Nails McManicure the idol.  Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky wrote:

I am sick over Kaleb & Malcom!!!  I can't believe that Sandra is still on.  They have to vote her off.  Her name wasn't even mentioned when voting.  She is useless.  Surprise surprise when she said she was sitting out the challenge.  I just started watching Survivor four years ago so how did she end up winning twice???

@Pecky, you're watching how she won, she's demonstrating it now: 

Week after week, tribal after tribal, she convinced people she was not the biggest threat.  We all expected her to go in the first episode.  This is what she does.  Little me?  I'm no threat, you should vote off a real threat.  Little me?   I'm nothing special, why would anyone give little me the million dollars?  Vote off someone with a real shot at winning.  Little me?  You should take me to the end because I've already won the million dollars, no jury idiots in their right minds would give me another million...That's how she did it.

Strongly recommend you watch older seasons.  There are some awesome ones.  Hopefully others can give you their favorites.  I've edited it to put them in order and make the list shorter LOL.  My faves in order:

the first All Stars

Caramoan

Micronesia

Redemption Island (not because I like Redemption Island, I detested it, but because of the cast).

Blood vs. Water

Respected Contributor

I haven't watched it yet. 

Was it two hours?