Respected Contributor

SURVIVOR--Week of March 13 2024

GOOOO NAMI!!!  I was worried that powerhouse Soda had to sit out of the challenge. She is a huge surprise in those physical challenges and that was a brutal one.  I thought for sure that they were going to be handed their first loss.  But no--Yulu (or whatever the purple tribe is) kept their streak alive.  But then we had to listen to Bhanu for 30 minutes. OMG. Does he EVER shut up? And his stupid speech about winning a million hearts? No.  He is way too annoying and not in a cute way.

Unfortunately we had our first medical evacuation--Ranen (not sure of spelling).  I must have missed what triggered the medical visit--I just saw the tail end and then when Jeff came to tell him he was being pulled from the game. And then much to my dismay, whiny Bhanu was saved from a tribal council in which he was destined to have his torch snuffed.

I give the first part of the episode 10 torches, thanks to Nami's big comeback.  3 Torches to the second half because of Bhanu's stupid speech and whining.

Honored Contributor

Re: SURVIVOR--Week of March 13 2024

Bahru is so annoying and we get more than we deserve of him.

I was pleased they lost, and disappointed we did too, another week of sappy overly emotional Bahnu.

Esteemed Contributor

Bahnu and his crying constantly seems manipulative to me. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

Well I'm sure his days are numbered since I don't foresee this tribe not losing again before a merger. I do like it when something happens to shake things up. It's not interesting when a losing tribe picks off targeted members one after another.

Trusted Contributor

Did I hear correctly when at the very end it was mentioned they had intended on voting the woman out - sorry, forget her name -?  If true they were falling for Bahnu's nonsense.  Can't take much more of that guy.

Respected Contributor

@chlema Q was trying to get the other woman to vote Kenzie out because Bhanu told him that he lost his vote, so there were going to be only the 3 voting.  It would have just taken 2 votes to get rid of Kenzie.

Respected Contributor

Kenzie.....otherwise known as.... "mermaid in the front and dragon in the back!!!"

Bahnu made me ROFL... Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

Bahnu would drive me nuts and wear me completely out if I had to play Survivor with him.

What Is Bhanu Gopal's Biggest Secret on 'Survivor 46?'

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

Randen woke up the morning after a big storm with numbness and tingling in his arm and leg. They hoped it was a minor nerve issue then on a later examination he screamed out in pain when they pressed an area near a neck disc and they decided he had to go get an MRI or risk paralysis. They were ready to fly him to Australia for emergency surgery if needed, but meds calmed things down for him. 

Bahnu is just a moron, but the kind of moron I'd keep around hoping no one would vote for him to win. He'd annoy the heck out of me but I could survive thirty or so days with a moron if it got me a million dollars.

Too often on reality shows the players vote out the annoying jerks and keep the more serious threats. I'd keep the jerks and vote out the threats.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

They wanted to get rid of Kenzie because she's a strong player who could turn on them once they merge. But Bahnu can't keep his mouth shut. 
Plus now, he has sympathy from the other tribes because of his sob story.